BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
I love this detergent for my sensitive skin. It doesn't leave behind any residue on my clothes and makes them smell nice and clean even without a scent. It is decently priced for how much you get. I like to buy it at target and use the cartwheel app to save some money!
Jill W.
This is the only detergent I purchase anymore! At some point, I developed uber-sensitive skin and this product is all I have found I can use without getting a skin reaction! Luckily, it cleans great, smells very fresh, and isn't over-priced! I highly recommend it!
Amelia R.
Mandeville , LA
This product is great for people with sensitive skin! I have allergic reactions to different laundry detergents and have had no trouble with this one! I ended up purchasing the big bottle of it at Sam's Club. It also leaves my clothes with a very light clean scent!!
Hailey P.
Greenwood , AR
I use this for my fiancés clothes because he has sensitive skin. This doesn't irritate his skin in any way shape or form. Even though it doesn't have a scent I always use a dryer sheet and it makes the clothes still smell good. It makes your clothes soft as well.
Cassandra M.
This is the detergent I find myself buying most of the time. The price is great, and there isn't to much additives in it, so not to much chemicals are added to our clothes and towels. My clothes always come out smelling great and clean. I would definitely recommend.
Lindsay S.
Grand Rapids
This is the cheaper verision of the tide unscented detergent. For someone with sensitive skin, this is a great product. Does a great job cleaning my laundry. It's best to buy the bigger container as it will save money and time. I would recommend this product.
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
I've been using All Free & Clear for a couple years now.  Not only is it free of dyes/perfumes, but it cleans well and gets the job done.  One of the main reasons I started using All is because I wanted a detergent that is dye free that I could purchase at Sam's Club because I wanted the larger quantity (I hate shopping often).  This one fit the bill all around.
Grace T.
Fragrance free and useful for babies with sensitive skin or products that I did not want a laundry scent. It didn't make the clothes smell bad, just neutral. This product is affordable and did its job keeping washed items feeling clean even without a scent.
Christina B.
This is my go to detergent. I no longer get detergent spots on my clothes, I don't have to deal with the smells of detergents, but my clothes still smell clean after I was them with this. It also gets out stains much better than any detergent I've ever isedused
Regina S.
There is a lot of controversy about fragrance being a carcinogen. This prompted me to stop using my favorite gain products and switch to All free and clear. Although I do miss the wonderful scents, this stuff cleans well and washes out stains quite well.