BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Jen R.
San Diego, CA
This detergent works well for my High efficiency washer as well as for my clothes. It does not have any irritating smell or formula as I have not broken out using this detergent. I know detergents can be a bit pricey, but I think this is a pretty reasonably priced one compared to others on the market.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
The only real reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't prefer liquid detergents. The bottles tend to get a little goopy at the top and, with a front loading washer, it's easier to use a pad. This brand seems to be a little cheaper than its competitors and does a great job, though.
Brad N Destiny T.
Morehead, KY
I love all! Its cheaper then the other brands i use but works just as good. I havent found a scent that i like yet but i use fabric softner in replace of the scent. All gets my clothes super clean and seems to keep the color from fading faster. I would recommend to anyone wanting to save money
Katie S.
Tulsa, OK
I love that the free and clear is gentle enough to use for the whole family, including my kids. I also love the oxi clean being included because kids. Ha. It's super adorable in comparison to other products, but assume that's because they don't spend the advertising dollars like Tide.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
I have sensitive skin and it was hard to find a laundry soap that I could use that also cleaned well until I found this product and gave it a try. It cleans really well, is easy to find and reasonably priced. I have and will recommend this product and I will continue to use it.
brittany R.
All Free & Clear is the perfect laundry detergent. It's free of dyes and fragrances which is awesome for my husbands sensitive skin. We have also continued to use it with our baby rather then buying a more expensive "baby" brand. It works perfectly for all of our laundering needs.
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
Good overall quality and it gets the job done. Not as great as some of its competitors but it does the job very well. I tend to prefer the detergent that are paired with oxi clean so if you find one that is included with this brand it would be a steal! It is proced appropriately!
Rachel S.
I love ALL Free & Clear. A few years ago I used Tide religiously but they changed their formula because my skin became so itchy so I switched to ALL. It smells great, gets out all kinds of stains, works wonders and no more itchy skin. So happy I switched and love this product.
Jessica G.
Only detergent we can use in our household due to sensitive skin issues. Cleans clothes efficiently and is an affordable product. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Scent and dye free!!!
Anna W.
Bartlett, TN
I have been using this detergent for YEARS. I do not wash my clothes in anything else. I have a German Shepherd who is extremely allergic to everything and this is the ONLY laundry detergent I can use on his sheets and blankets - so I definitely would recommend to others!