BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Chris W.
Des Plaines, IL
I've been using the ALL free and clear laundry detergent and I love that it's unscented. I like that you can use on a top loading and a front loading machine. I have a top loading machine in my condo and we have front loading units in the shared laundry room. This saves me from having to buy different laundry detergents.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Free and clear is key here - Free of a bunch of junk and scents that makes my and my son's skin itchy and clear of dyes. Super affordable and available pretty much everywhere. Works pretty well, though there have been some heavily soiled pieces of clothing that didn't seem to get as clean as I would've liked.
Jen R.
This detergent works well for my High efficiency washer as well as for my clothes. It does not have any irritating smell or formula as I have not broken out using this detergent. I know detergents can be a bit pricey, but I think this is a pretty reasonably priced one compared to others on the market.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
The only real reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't prefer liquid detergents. The bottles tend to get a little goopy at the top and, with a front loading washer, it's easier to use a pad. This brand seems to be a little cheaper than its competitors and does a great job, though.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I get this size at Costco. The detergent has no scent and is good for sensitive skin. I even used this to wash my girls clothes when they were infants and didn't have any problems.
Brad N Destiny T.
Morehead, KY
I love all! Its cheaper then the other brands i use but works just as good. I havent found a scent that i like yet but i use fabric softner in replace of the scent. All gets my clothes super clean and seems to keep the color from fading faster. I would recommend to anyone wanting to save money
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
Good overall quality and it gets the job done. Not as great as some of its competitors but it does the job very well. I tend to prefer the detergent that are paired with oxi clean so if you find one that is included with this brand it would be a steal! It is proced appropriately!
brittany R.
All Free & Clear is the perfect laundry detergent. It's free of dyes and fragrances which is awesome for my husbands sensitive skin. We have also continued to use it with our baby rather then buying a more expensive "baby" brand. It works perfectly for all of our laundering needs.
Anna W.
Bartlett, TN
I have been using this detergent for YEARS. I do not wash my clothes in anything else. I have a German Shepherd who is extremely allergic to everything and this is the ONLY laundry detergent I can use on his sheets and blankets - so I definitely would recommend to others!
Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
I love this detergent for my sensitive skin. It doesn't leave behind any residue on my clothes and makes them smell nice and clean even without a scent. It is decently priced for how much you get. I like to buy it at target and use the cartwheel app to save some money!