BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love all!  I used to be a die-hard Wisk user until it was discontinued last year.  I had to find a new laundry detergent and after some horrible detergents, I found all!  It cleans my clothes better than most and has a lovely smell that doesn't linger on my clothes forever.  I'm so glad I tried all!
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
I have dry, sensitive skin and originally starting using this as a way to keep my shoulders from breaking out, and let me tell you... it worked! I don't think the extra dyes and scents in laundry detergent is necessary. I wear perfume for that! This laundry soap cleans my clothes very well, and I rest easy knowing I'm not putting a bunch of unnecessary chemicals onto my skin with my clean clothes.
Brooke T.
I love using all free and clear detergent. I recently got the think dirty app on my phone to track what in my household was toxic. This rates extremely low on the toxicity scale and cleans my clothes just as well as the other more expensive/toxic detergent I was using. I love this product and have noticed a huge decrease in skin issues such as sensitive and itching.
Candace H.
Mt Washington, KY
I am very sensitive to scents and I have a laundry list of allergies. so when it comes to doing out laundry, we must be very selective on the detergents we use in my household.  All Free and Clear has been the best option for us. I can do laundry, and trust that when I put on my clean clothes I will not have some strange allergic reaction!  Two thumbs up!
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
The best free and clear detergent money can buy! I have had no luck with Tide free and clear, but with All free and clear, I have clean clothes and no smells. My kids are sensitive to dyes and smells and it is the one I found that works best for them and me.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I've used basically every free and clear brand and I really like All. Its affordable compared to other brands and comes in bulk. Great for stains and k aces very clean. I get this detergent for my whole family.
Andrea J.
Moorpark, CA
Quite honestly, detergent is detergent, especially if I'm using liquid. (If it's dry, I prefer Tide).  All does a great job cleaning my clothes and smells good.  It doesn't stand out as being better or worse than others I use; I don't really have anything overly positive or negative to say. It's a good option with a midline price point.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I have super sensitive skin and can only use a detergent that does not
have perfumes or dyes in it. Thankfully they do now make a bunch of
those types of detergent. I am pleased to say that after using these my
skin and body no longer itch and I feel much better after washing my
clothes. Dyes and perfumes are bad for your body.
Shanda H.
I find ALL to be an amazing product. I use the free and clear for my baby's clothes and he has not had any allergic reactions to it. All is such an affordable brand, and I find myself reaching for it over any other brand. It cleans very well, and surprises me every time with its ability to get the grime out of clothes so easily!
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
This is my go to laundry detergent for everything! I have sensitive skin and nose so hate when detergent has so much dye and perfumes in it. However my husband loves adding some scent! Our compromise was using this detergent because it cleans so well, inexpensive, often has coupons, and then we get a scented fabric softener.