BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Veleta O.
Jerome, ID
My toddler has super sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate her skin and her clothes are always clean.
Brandy F.
Disputanta
I switched when my son was born due to his sensitive skin. I love the smell but not the price as much. Too pricey
Sarah M.
Chicago
Only free and clear I trust. Perfect price and gets the job done. Pair it with Borax to boost the cleaning power.
Stacey E.
Tucson, AZ
Cleans my clothes great. The Free of dyes and fragrance is exactly what agrees with my families sensitive skin.
Amanda R.
Peoria, IL
I love All free clear laundry detergent. It is scent free and doesn't irate my skin, which is super sensitive.
rasheeda t.
Lawrenceville
Very good product can  have for many years love to wear on face smells very good and all that jazz try it out!
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
It is not the best, but it does the service well, it does not have an aroma that lasts for a long time......
Kaitlyn M.
Pendleton
This detergent is strong enough to get out my daughter’s stains but gently enough to not aggravate her skin.
Summer H.
Morristown, TN
Good stuff for the price. Lasted a long time and was perfect for my infant because it didn't have much scent.
Trisha W.
Nothin bad to say here! Great product and no dyes or added smells. Makes my fabric softener that much better!