BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Julia C.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR
Great for my son's sensitive skin and it also doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I can add a boost to my clothes and it cleans so well. No residue, no reactions, no spending half my paycheck.
Kristi L.
Riverside , CA
Free and clear of harsh chemicals and dyes!
Does not make your clothing smell like you washed it in perfume! Leaves them fresh and clean! all® free clear Laundry Detergent Bonus 166 Loads 250 fl. oz. Bottle
Summer G.
Alexandria, VA
Fantastic detergent for sensitive skin types. No fragrance added and yet it still smells clean. Washes clothes effectively and doesn’t alter the fabrics appearance
NancyLuz K.
Tampa
I used to be a user of a different brand not until my child was born.she got very sensitive skin,like she has bad eczema that can flare up and turn into impetigo. I used so many non scented brands or for sensitive skin products but they didn't work for us.And then I made my own research and went on and give All  a try. That move is the best and it still is the best decision I've done in terms of laundry detergents. My daughter's skin issue from the laundry soap has never come back again. I highly recommend this to those that has skin issues like my li'l girl. You will never regret giving it a try. It's a must in your grocery list.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Great product for all your laundry care needs!  I love to have clean smelling clothes that are not masked by the fragrance of the detergent.  I also have sensitivities to scents and all free clear laundry detergent helps ensure that I will not end up with an unbearable headache or migraine from the scent of "clean" clothes that other brands of detergent leave with unnecessary fragrances.
Dei B.
Myerstown, PA
Every since my children were small, they have had extra sensitive skin. When they were babies, we used Dreft Detergent. But as they grew, I needed a detergent that was strong yet gentle to cover the needs of every family member in our home. I have been using ALL detergent Clear and Free for almost 13 years, and I will never change my laundry detergent selection. Neither of my daughters have had any skin irritation issues. In fact, the one time I did make a switch due to another brand being on sale, both girls developed rashes.Ever since that mishap, I have returned to All Free and Clear and with never stray.
Lauren O.
ALL is the best laundry detergent I have ever used. My clothes always come out of the wash completely clean and smelling fresh. Not only does it work well, it is the only detergent I have found to accommodate my children's sensitive skin. The best part is, it is one of the lowest cost hypoallergenic laundry detergents I have ever found! This product works wonders for my family, I highly recommend this to anyone in need of a dependable laundry soap.
Kimberly D.
Santa Clara, CA
I occasionally use All Free & Clear on my children's clothes if I have a lot to do or I need to spend a little less. You get a lot of bang for your buck. Gets the clothes nice and clean but at a lower price point that any mom on a budget will love. I feel good knowing that it's not harsh on my baby's sensitive skin. It doesn't really have a scent which, is a bummer for me. But, I'd definitely still buy it again. Works great in cold water as well
Abby W.
Woodstock, GA
I am a mom and when I had my very first baby, I purchased Dreft detergent because I thought that everything had to be washed in it. I didn't realize how expensive babies were- so I quickly looked for other detergent options that were less expensive. I soon found All Free & Clear and LOVE it. Now I have 3 kids, and I like that I can trust this detergent to be fragrance-free and has less dyes and additives than the other leading laundry detergent brands.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love all!  I used to be a die-hard Wisk user until it was discontinued last year.  I had to find a new laundry detergent and after some horrible detergents, I found all!  It cleans my clothes better than most and has a lovely smell that doesn't linger on my clothes forever.  I'm so glad I tried all!