BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Jana B.
West Monroe, LA
This is the only detergent we can use. I am sensitive to detergents so this is the best free and clear product I have found
Marina F.
Tampa, FL
Great product. Love that it doesn't have a strong fragrance or any dyes! Leaves clothes feeling soft and natural smelling.
Colleen L.
Highland Park, IL
Never had any problems using this detergent for me or for my toddlers. I like that it's cleaner and can be bought in bulk.
THUY C.
San Jose, CA
We are now using this ALL clean and clear for the entire family. It cleans well and is great for those with sensitive skin.
dylynn r.
I use this for my daughter with skin conditions and our new baby as well they have not broken out yet so it'd working great
Kim B.
Macomb , MI
My go to laundry detergent. Gets the job done plus I'm able to purchase it at Costco when I make my monthly runs out there.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I have sensitive skin. So I buy laundry detergent without scents and dyes. ALL free & clear always gets my clothes clean.
Amanda M.
Morehead, KY
I love this product. Gets the clothes clean and fresh and doesn’t break the bank. A large container lasts nearly a month.
liliana c.
Los Banos, CA
Have only bought once its a okay product will buy again my clothes dont get too dirty so it does the job of cleaning them
Sena P.
I use this for my baby and toddler clothes. My baby has super sensitive skin and i am able to use this soap so grateful.