BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Colleen L.
Highland Park, IL
Never had any problems using this detergent for me or for my toddlers. I like that it's cleaner and can be bought in bulk.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
This is a nice brand of laundry detergent. It works well. Easy and convenient to use. Does not remove set in stains though.
Kim B.
Macomb , MI
My go to laundry detergent. Gets the job done plus I'm able to purchase it at Costco when I make my monthly runs out there.
Arina I.
Shippensburg, PA
This laundry detergent is really nice and smells good. It works just as good as any detergent and isnt as expensive as some
dylynn r.
I use this for my daughter with skin conditions and our new baby as well they have not broken out yet so it'd working great
Jana B.
West Monroe, LA
This is the only detergent we can use. I am sensitive to detergents so this is the best free and clear product I have found
Marina F.
Tampa, FL
Great product. Love that it doesn't have a strong fragrance or any dyes! Leaves clothes feeling soft and natural smelling.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I have sensitive skin. So I buy laundry detergent without scents and dyes. ALL free & clear always gets my clothes clean.
liliana c.
Los Banos, CA
Have only bought once its a okay product will buy again my clothes dont get too dirty so it does the job of cleaning them
Amanda M.
Morehead, KY
I love this product. Gets the clothes clean and fresh and doesn’t break the bank. A large container lasts nearly a month.