BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

aryana l.
Pasco, WA
I use this for my whites and also for my sons clothes because he’s so sensitive. I buy it at Walmart and it always has worked well for me.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
It does the job. I'm not very opinionated on laundry soap. It is suppose to be free of a lot of harmful chemicals that other brands use.
Amy S.
Glen Rock, PA
This will now be the only laundry detergent I buy. Having a baby at home, I wanted something that would be soft on her sensitive skin.
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
I had to use this product because my son has eczema and it's the only detergent that was free and clear that did not irritate his skin
Hayle K.
All free in clear is my go to! I have severe eczema and I'm allergic to what feels like everything. It removes stains and cleans great!
Evangilene G.
We have a septic tank and use this detergent since it's easy on our system. Not a fan of the smell but works for what we need it for.
Juneda M.
Westerville, OH
All is what we used since the kids were born. Very effective and not as expensive as other name brands. It lasts us a very long time!
Kimberly D.
Oakhurst , NJ
This detergent works well for our family. Our boys have sensitive skin and play hard. This is both tough on dirt and gentle on them
Mariela M.
Elk Grove, CA
This laundry detergent is great for my clothes and my sensitive skin. And not to mention that the smell that it gives my clothes.
Jonee F.
I loved using this one especially for my baby clothes and for my toddler nice and clean. I'll keep using it for my son's clothes