BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Heidy M.
Temple, TX
Pretty decent laundry detergent . I'm a family of 6 and I have to use the cheaper brand but it does it's job and my clothes are fresh and clean.
Heather R.
Love this!! I've recently had a baby and wanted to use something that is good for my babies skin. The fact there is free of many things is great.
Jessica W.
Columbus, IN
This is the only detergent my husband and I can use for our sensitive skin.  It's a really great product.  It really doesn't have any smell at all.
Jennifer H.
I love all free clear Laundry Detergent because it works well for sensitive skin!! This product is great it makes all the clothes smell fresh!!
Ange'Nette L.
Sapulpa, OK
This is a good detergent especially for people who can't have scented or colored detergent. I have sensitive skin so I buy this and I love it.
Taylor B.
orlando
You can't go wrong with All. All is scent free but mighty is a great word to describe it. I never rewash anything when I use the power of All
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this detergent I use it for my son he has very sensitive skin and it works wonders. It gets rid of those nasty baby food stains easily.
Briann C.
I just switched my girls over from dreft to all free and clean and it is amazing. It is sensitive on their skin does not irritate them at all
Constance S.
I have used ALL ever din e my kids were born. They were allergic to the others but ALL never bothered them. It gets our clothes very clean.
Danielle G.
Glendale, AZ
I love the free and clear it's all I use. Other brands sell real watery, I get a rash with other free and clears. So I stick with the best