BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Karen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use for every load of laundry done at my home. I do my families laundry, and my senior parents laundry. Great on stains, leaves everything fresh and clean!
Erika P.
Columbus, OH
Works great for all my regular office clothes and my husbands super dirty work clothes.  I can use it for all colors.  Good price and lasts a long time.
Jewlez D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
All is a very gentle soap. I use this item once in a while randomly and the price is reasonable. You can get this item at any store most of the time
Victoria R.
Mundelein il
Loved using this for my newborn it was wonderful never had a problem with him using it really like how clean my clothes got for having no fragrance
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
One of the few laundry detergents that in fact will not make me itch because of chemicals. Hence the "free and clear". Doesn't have a scent though.
Heather R.
Love this!! I've recently had a baby and wanted to use something that is good for my babies skin. The fact there is free of many things is great.
Grace L.
Spokane , WA
This stuff lasts forever! I love that it is dye and scent free for my sensitive skin! I spend under $15 lasting about 4 months using this stuff!
Jessica W.
Columbus, IN
This is the only detergent my husband and I can use for our sensitive skin.  It's a really great product.  It really doesn't have any smell at all.
Heidy M.
Pflugerville, TX
Pretty decent laundry detergent . I'm a family of 6 and I have to use the cheaper brand but it does it's job and my clothes are fresh and clean.
Jennifer H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love all free clear Laundry Detergent because it works well for sensitive skin!! This product is great it makes all the clothes smell fresh!!