BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Stephanie T.
El Paso, TX
I like this because of the fact that it is for sensitive skin. Started using it when the kids were babies and I wanted to be cautious with their precious skin, and now I use it because it gets the job done and its still easy on the skin. I recommend it for all your washing needs - clothes to towels, delicates to jeans.
Jenna M.
Washes as well as any other brand yet typically more affordable. I have sensitive skin so I swear by this formula, which cleans clothes but doesn't cause me to break out.
Cathy R.
The only laundry detergent that we can use on my husband's clothes. He has terribly sensitive skin and this dye and scent free product is absolutely the best.
Jessica W.
Rome
Instead of buying fancy baby soap I use this for my little one! The price is great and it does a great job getting all the baby fluids out! Highly recommend!
katy s.
I love using this to clean my clothes. No dyes or perfumes and have never had irritation to my skin from it. More expensive than some detergents but worth it
Vanessa M.
Wichita, KS
I has every super sensitive skin ALL is my go to every time it. It gets my clothes clean and doesn't break me out! I swear by them and it's super affordable!
Erika P.
Columbus, OH
Works great for all my regular office clothes and my husbands super dirty work clothes.  I can use it for all colors.  Good price and lasts a long time.
Jewlez D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
All is a very gentle soap. I use this item once in a while randomly and the price is reasonable. You can get this item at any store most of the time
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
One of the few laundry detergents that in fact will not make me itch because of chemicals. Hence the "free and clear". Doesn't have a scent though.
Victoria R.
Mundelein il
Loved using this for my newborn it was wonderful never had a problem with him using it really like how clean my clothes got for having no fragrance