BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
This is worth the buy, we used to use a different laundry detergent but found out after I had our son that I would break out from other laundry detergents. It is a little on the pricey side but I don't break out anymore!
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. It is gently on my sensitive skin and I have never had any breakouts while using it. For me it is cost effective and works wonders for all of my needs.
maninder k.
Great product ! It keeps my clothes smelling good and clean ! I recommend this to my family and friends !! This product is very effective and very inexpensive. Sometimes you can find it on sale at Walmart .
Brittany M.
Greenwood
This is the only laundry detergent that i will buy. It has a great price and the bottle lasts for quite a while. My son has sensitive skin and this is the only detergent that doesn't break him out.
Kazi A.
Woodside, NY
I have been using this for some time now to wash my family's clothes and I definitely recommend. No fruity smell which I usually like in my clean laundry but it's for a good cause.
Fatima F.
W Bloomfield, MI
As a dermatologist, I am always recommending this product to my patient's who have sensitive skin, eczema or allergies. Haven't had one disappointed patient who made the switch.
Cathy R.
The only laundry detergent that we can use on my husband's clothes. He has terribly sensitive skin and this dye and scent free product is absolutely the best.
katy s.
I love using this to clean my clothes. No dyes or perfumes and have never had irritation to my skin from it. More expensive than some detergents but worth it
Jessica W.
Rome
Instead of buying fancy baby soap I use this for my little one! The price is great and it does a great job getting all the baby fluids out! Highly recommend!
Vanessa M.
Wichita, KS
I has every super sensitive skin ALL is my go to every time it. It gets my clothes clean and doesn't break me out! I swear by them and it's super affordable!