BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
This detergent is one of the best money can buy! I have super sensitive skin, so just about anything with fragrance in it will set my skin on fire, not literally, but it sure feels like it! This detergent is safe and does not irritate my skin.! I would recommend buying this especially if you have children with allergies or sensitive skin!
Amber M.
Clintonville, WV
I use All Free and Clear for my baby's clothes. It is much cheaper than Dreft Baby and works great. It is good about getting spit up and baby food stains out. Perhaps my favorite thing about this product though is that it is gentle on her skin. I would recommend either All Baby or All Free and Clear to all Mamas.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
Due to me being allergic to EVERYTHING, I have to use All clear Laundry Detergent. I have been using it for a couple of years now, but this is the only detergent that does not aggravate my skin. I have to say I love it.
Angela L.
Portland, OR
I buy this product from Costco usually as they sell the largest containers for less, and it is always my go to! My husband and kids and have VERY sensitive skin and we cannot use dyes or perfumes on their clothes or bedding! All effectively cleans their messy laundry and gets out all the stains the FIRST time!
Sarah R.
Livermore, CA
This product is all I used when my daughter was born and we realized her skin was a little more sensitie than her older sister’s was. We switched to All Free and Clear, her skin cleared right up and she didnt have a proplem ever again! Would recommend to new parents looking for a cheaper yet effective detergent when compared to Dreft.
Melissa C.
Sand Point, AK
I always buy when I see it in sale at Costco. Such a good blue at $10.99. We need a detergent that's free of dues and perfumes because our dog is highly allergic and has sensitive skin. Will continue to repurchase.
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
I have sensitive skin and it was hard to find a laundry soap that I could use that also cleaned well until I found this product and gave it a try. It cleans really well, is easy to find and reasonably priced. I have and will recommend this product and I will continue to use it.
Katie S.
Tulsa, OK
I love that the free and clear is gentle enough to use for the whole family, including my kids. I also love the oxi clean being included because kids. Ha. It's super adorable in comparison to other products, but assume that's because they don't spend the advertising dollars like Tide.
Griselda B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I use this detergent for my baby's clothes and it works very well. The clothes get clean without irritating his sensitive skin. I normally buy this product at my local BJs store but have purchased at Target as well. I would highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Jessica G.
Only detergent we can use in our household due to sensitive skin issues. Cleans clothes efficiently and is an affordable product. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Scent and dye free!!!