BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Jessica W.
Midwest city
This is the only laundry detergent that I will use. I can safely use is on all out clothes, bedding and my son clothes with no issue. It cleans amazingly, and no harsh chemicals.
Jenn S.
This detergent is actually super gentle. It does not irritate my eczema and was actually gentle enough that I could wash my newborns clothes in it without irritating her skin.
Lauren O.
ALL is the best laundry detergent I have ever used. My clothes always come out of the wash completely clean and smelling fresh. Not only does it work well, it is the only detergent I have found to accommodate my children's sensitive skin. The best part is, it is one of the lowest cost hypoallergenic laundry detergents I have ever found! This product works wonders for my family, I highly recommend this to anyone in need of a dependable laundry soap.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
This is the laundry detergent that we're using right now. It was on sale at a pretty good price. It cleans our clothes well and I haven't noticed any fading in our clothes. It can be kind of messy dispensing the detergent, but not too bad. I'd buy this again if it were at a good price.
Stephie W.
Simpsonville
My daughter has severe eczema and has since she was an infant. I think I tried every "free and clear" brand that was on the market trying to find ONE that didn't send her skin sensitivity into overdrive. ALL is the only brand that didn't aggravate her already problematic skin. She just turned ten a few months ago and I've been a loyal customer for nearly a decade. I won't use anything else!
Kayla F.
Boonsboro , MD
Free and clear is my go-to when I run out of my own homemade natural detergent and don't have time to make more. I love that it doesn't have the fragrance chemicals & is gentler. Still prefer more natural most of the time, but this one is ok. I'd recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or who wants to start decreasing the chemicals in their household while still using their favorite brand.
Elizabeth  M.
W Valley City, UT
We switched to free and clear several years ago because my baby was having an allergic reaction to the previous one. I love this detergent and how effective it is. I also love that I won't ever have to worry about having skin reactions. I will forever use this detergent!
Crystal T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Having a husband with severe allergies and a new baby means I have to be very selective about the laundry products I use. All Free and Clear has been a life- and cost-saver for me. I'm able to get our clothes clean without worrying about irritating hubby's nose or baby's skin. I can't imagine ever needing a specialty baby detergent. I'm pretty sure all my family will ever need is All.
Sarah A.
Starkville, MS
I have eczema so I can't really use scented detergent but I also work on a farm..this does NOT even remotely come close to getting the cow smell off of my clothes like other sensitive skin detergents. It doesn't break me out but I always smell like my clothes are dirty and I haven't bathed (even if I just got out of the shower). This detergent sucks.
Rebecca H.
Two parents and triplet toddlers with skin allergies means we need the biggest bottle of free and clear detergent that won't break the bank. all is our go to, and has been since the day the kids were born. Forget the Dreft, get the stuff that works!