BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Aundrea L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Washed most of the clothes but failed to effectively treat food and grass stains from children. Was disappointed to results of wash in comparison to my tide that I usually use.
Alyssa K.
Clarksville , TN
Love this detergent as it is safe on the whole families skin and I use to wash my newborns clothes without any worries. It is affordable and gets clothes clean effectively.
Melyne A.
New Haven , CT
This detergent are amaizing. No odors, no softener needed, also the doctor recomended for people who have skin or allergies problem. For my kids Clohtes this is what I use.
Niki J.
Elba, AL
Works better than Dreft on my infant sons clothing! Started using Free and Clear when I developed skin allergies. I have not had a break out since I began using this.
Daisy P.
Eielson Afb, AK
I used All free & clear when my son was a newborn. We did not know if he would be sensitive to other detergents, this product cleaned amazing and caused no issues!
Jennifer R.
St Louis
Best for keeping my laundry fresh and clean. With the many allergies that wreak havok on my family this is my amazing grace. I don't have to worry about break outs
Grace M.
Oceanside
This is the one were currently using right now after dref its has the same quality as the dref but its more affordable and makes our clothes clean and smell good
Alexandra A.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I've used this product on all of clothes (newborn clothes as well) and it's wonderful. The fact that it has no smell and is hypoallergenic makes it valuable and accessible to everyone.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Great product for all your laundry care needs!  I love to have clean smelling clothes that are not masked by the fragrance of the detergent.  I also have sensitivities to scents and all free clear laundry detergent helps ensure that I will not end up with an unbearable headache or migraine from the scent of "clean" clothes that other brands of detergent leave with unnecessary fragrances.
Rachel S.
We've got a little one in the family and I stead of going the route of dreft we chose to use all. We've never had a problem with it irritating his skin and it gets all the stains out.