BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Chelsie R.
Frisco
This is the only detergent i use now. I am allergic to most others. I love how i just have to use a small amount to get my clothes looking and smelling clean. I usually buy it from Costco and love it!
Jaclyn C.
Fort Lauderdale
I started using this when I was pregnant. I wash everything with this. My clothes are always clean and removes most dirt/stains without pretreatment. It’s very affordable and definitely worth the money
Bethany S.
This is a great alternative to Dreft.  It's cheaper and you can use it for the entire family.  It was great after my girls were born to just be able to buy one detergent instead of buying different plus baby is up against your clothes so your clothes need to be sensitive as well.
Brittany M.
Greenwood
This is the only laundry detergent that i will buy. It has a great price and the bottle lasts for quite a while. My son has sensitive skin and this is the only detergent that doesn't break him out.
Evan B.
It is a great value laundry detergent and cleans the clothes well without using some of the dyes and such that we try to avoid. It is effective and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something like this. It is an affordable and great laundry detergent.
Sam D.
Alto, GA
This is our go-to laundry detergent! Our family all has sensitive skin and allergies to some products, such as oxi. All free and clear keeps all of our skin free and clear of hives or breakouts.
Pamela E.
Rivesville
I have been using All free & Clear Laundry detergent for over 6 years.  I Love that it cleans well and is sensitive to skin.  I am highly satisfied with the detergent.  It is very affordable in comparison to other laundry detergents. I highly recommend this product!!!
LaTayia A.
My fiance has sensitive skin so I have switched to only use this brand. It is scent and dye free which is great. I've actually noticed a change in my own skin since I have switched to this one.
Kelsey H.
Wailuku, HI
I started using this when I had my first child to steer clear of the perfumes and dyes. I would say it does the job. I tried to use it with my cloth diapers, but they still came out smelling.
Erin P.
I originally bought this as an alternative to expensive Dreft when I had my first baby. It works well; laundry smells and feels fresh and clean without dyes and fragrances. We liked it enough when we tried it for the baby that the whole family began to use it.