BY ALL

Buy on www.ama...
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
Having extremely sensitive skin, and finding things out as a young kid the hard way of breaking out in hives and welts in places no one ever wants something like that, all® free clear Laundry Detergent 180 fl. oz. Bottle has always been the only laundry soaps I've been able to use.... the regular kind will work as well, but I stick with free and clear just to be safe! It truly is the most gently laundry soap on the market that you can buy!
Shivani P.
Anyone who wants a powerful and unscented detergent needs this!!!
This detergent costs less than most other brands which already gives it some appeal. It’s much more concentrated than other detergents with only requiring about half the amount. Rather than it smelling weird, it holds up to its unscented label and smells like nothing which is awesome. Best of all? It’s cleans as well as any leading detergent brand.
It’s perfect for those sensitive to dyes and scents, and it’s cheap and easy to buy in bulk. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Tia T.
Spencer
This works perfect for doing my laundry, my husbands and our daughters. With it being clear of scents and dyes we can use it safely for our daughter and not worry about any breakouts from the scents. It keeps are clothes perfectly clean!
Kacy L.
Venus
This detergent is PERFECT for sensitive skin or anyone who has issues with intense smells!! This stuff never disappoints, very inexpensive and affordable! I highly recommend for anyone with sensitivity!
❁Sonya C.
Scranton, PA
For someone who has family members with sensitive skin, this detergent is the way to go. Not only is it effective at lifting stains, but it leaves your clothes with a clean fresh smell. All is on the more expensive side but if you combine coupons with a great sale then it is well worth the buy.
Candi D.
I began using this laundry detergent when my oldest child was born. It's affordable and gets the job done. I didn't want the extra expense of buying a 'baby' detergent and this is effective for everyone's clothes. I definitely recommend it as an affordable option for the more expensive stuff.
Hannah S.
Pinson, AL
This is the only detergent we use! We wash everything in it! My children have super sensitive skin and this has never bothered them. The design of the larger bottle is great, it’s so convenient to sit on the self and use the measuring cup it comes with to measure out how much you need!
Kaylee C.
laporte
Price is cheaper than other top brands, and does the job. Works well if you have sensitive skin, everything still feels/smells clean even without having a strong scent. As a mom I definitely recommend, especially if your kiddos are more susceptible to have skin reactions.
Rachel H.
I've tried different laundry detergents, but this is the best I've found so far. Having a baby comes with lots of cleanups, and this detergent has taken the stains out of all babies clothes. Definitely recommend.
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
Love this free and clear laundry detergent. Great for those with sensitive skin or just don’t enjoy the smells of laundry detergent. All is so affordable and great quality!! Love this product and buys all the time