BY ALL

Liz L.
Russellville , AR
Having extremely sensitive skin, and finding things out as a young kid the hard way of breaking out in hives and welts in places no one ever wants something like that, all® free clear Laundry Detergent 180 fl. oz. Bottle has always been the only laundry soaps I've been able to use.... the regular kind will work as well, but I stick with free and clear just to be safe! It truly is the most gently laundry soap on the market that you can buy!
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
For someone who has family members with sensitive skin, this detergent is the way to go. Not only is it effective at lifting stains, but it leaves your clothes with a clean fresh smell. All is on the more expensive side but if you combine coupons with a great sale then it is well worth the buy.
Heather H.
Chester
I have very sensitive skin so free and clear is a must. I am also a Massage therapist. When working in close quarters with clients its best to have as neutral a sent as possible. I also have a 8-month-old son so I also prefer to wash his clothes in a free and clear detergent. It works great. Affordable and available.
Candi D.
I began using this laundry detergent when my oldest child was born. It's affordable and gets the job done. I didn't want the extra expense of buying a 'baby' detergent and this is effective for everyone's clothes. I definitely recommend it as an affordable option for the more expensive stuff.
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
When my first child was born I wanted to use a soap that wasn’t going to have him break out - this helped a lot and I never once saw him have a rash by the laundry detergent. As a new mama, it was great knowing my sons clothes were nice and clean even if I couldn’t smell a scent.
Kaylee C.
laporte
Price is cheaper than other top brands, and does the job. Works well if you have sensitive skin, everything still feels/smells clean even without having a strong scent. As a mom I definitely recommend, especially if your kiddos are more susceptible to have skin reactions.
Tammy S.
Ocean Springs
My husband had a severe case of allergic dermatitis a few years back. At that time ALL was the only detergent with a perfume and dye free variety. Even though there is no perfumes our clothes still smell nice and fresh after being washed. ALL hasn’t let me down yet.
Hanen S.
Miami
This product is fairly OK compared to other products I do not think it’s amazing but I do not think it’s terrible. They smelled kind of funny depending on which ones you purchased. They are affordable and you can purchase them at any local grocery store.
Rachel H.
I've tried different laundry detergents, but this is the best I've found so far. Having a baby comes with lots of cleanups, and this detergent has taken the stains out of all babies clothes. Definitely recommend.
Sarah C.
Burleson
I really love this detergent. I have to use gentle detergent because my son has very sensitive skin. It was very effective. The clothes come out looking very clean. I would definitely recommend it for anyone.