all® free clear Laundry Detergent 108 Loads 162 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by kheycee m.

BY ALL #91 in Laundry Detergent

#1 recommended by dermatologists, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
This is the staple laundry detergent in our home. My children have very sensitive skin so I had to find a detergent that didn't have any dyes or fragrances in it but still cleaned the clothes and didn't kill me with the price. All Free & Clear did just that. It's great for sensitive skin.
Aimee B.
Plainfield, IL
I'm so thankful for this laundry detergent. As a family with two boys both involved in multiple sports, we deal with a lot of DIRT! We also have very sensetive skin. All Free and Clear has been the answer to our prayers. No skin reactions and it's super tough on dirt!
Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
We use this all the time. I'm allergic to most detergents and this one I'm not! It smells great, really cleans our clothes. Makes my laundry feel good too. It's a great price and anyone looking for something that won't effect their skin, this is it.
Crystal L.
I actually love this product. I appreciate that it doesn't have any overwhelming scents, and it's great for those with sensitive skin. My laundry still smells clean without the added scents many add.
Mindy E.
Rutherford, TN
My son and I have super sensitive skin and we can only use All free and Clear with no oxi-clean added.It doesn't have a strong scent so is a plus to me. It's affordable too so it is a win win!
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
This is my standard laundry detergent. My son has allergies and eczema, and this detergent doesn't bother him at all. It gets clothes clean, and it's not too expensive, so what's not to like?
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
I used this detergent when my kids were infants. It's dye, scent and irritant free. Cleans clothes very effectively. Great for people who have sensitive skin or allergies.
Rene B.
Bethpage, NY
I use all free clear for my sons sensitive skin. The reg all i get if its on sale or if i have a coupon. Otherwise its all free clear.
Alicia F.
This is the only detergent I can use, my son has very sensitive skin and breaks out of I use anything else.
KIRSTEN P.
Best detergent and lasts you forever - Affordable and doesn't leave my clothes faded - Smells good as well