all® free clear Laundry Detergent 108 Loads 162 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by kheycee m.

BY ALL #84 in Laundry Detergent

#1 recommended by dermatologists, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
I love ALL...like all of the ALL products. Since having kids that have extremely sensitive skin I need to get the free and clear with no perfumes added. It is a life changer really! I do miss that it has no smell but a little fabric softener after works. There r even ones that have that oxy boost...haven’t tried that yet but I might need to try that. I have never really seen the need to get it with the boost because it gets the clothes clean and we have one of those HE washers and a little goes a long way. Perfect for an active family of 6!!
Stephanie L.
Milford
I use all because it is hypoallergenic! I developed eczema and my doctor recommended changing my detergent to ALL. It’s been nearly 10 years now and since using it I haven’t had a single outbreak. It’s so sensitive on the skin and really get clothes clean! The large size is great and the cost is very good for the amount your getting. On this large container here is a spout which is nice but it’s very very slow so I don’t use it.
Amber A.
San Diego, CA
I switched to this detergent after my husband started breaking out in itchy hives. We tried switching soaps and lotion and nothing worked until I switched to this laundry detergent. It helped right away. We have been using it ever since. And best part is we can keep using it now with our newborn baby, it is gently enough to use on her stuff so there's no need to go out and buy the expensive baby detergent.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I have occasionally experience flareups of atopic dermatitis. During my flareups, I need to be especially careful of the chemicals (or lack thereof) that come into contact with my skin. I have never been disappointed with this product!
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love this as someone with sensitive skin. Never had any issues with breakouts, irritation or allergies. I will probably continue buying this forever. Please All don’t change the formula!
Blanca A.
Selma
I use all free and clear over and over again for my family. My husband has sensitive skin and it’s the only laundry soap I use for his clothes! Not to mention reasonably priced. Definitely recommend!
mariam k.
chicago
I wash clothes all the time for myself and my family... and because we all have sensitive skin... I think this is the best thing out there. The fact that they have such a big bottle helps also... lasts me such a long time! I used to use tide and felt that the smell was over powering at times.. which is why I made the switch to All and it works just as great, if not better.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
This is the only laundry detergent I have found that doesn’t give me a yeast infection after washing my undies. It also doesn’t break out my family after using it during washing. This is usually at a great price but every once in a while you can catch it on sale & can use coupons and make cheaper. I do this a lot when kroger runs it on sale.
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
This is my favorite detergent, I also use arm and hammer. But this one is the one I enjoy the most. It is the most sensitive on my skin and is safe for use for my babies clothing. It leaves little to no scent on my clothing so they smell clean but with no scent lingering. I always go back to this even when trying out other products.
Jessica W.
When my son was born we realize he had eczema. The detergents with perfumes irritated his skin. When we found all free and clear he was able to wear his clothes again without being itchy. He is now three years old and is free of his eczema. I credit all free and clear as part of what has helped him live a normal life.