BY ALL #18 in Laundry Detergent

#1 recommended by dermatologists, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

• Is this good to use for a newborn4 Answers
  • Is this a good detergent for someone with sensitive skin? How str...7 Answers
  • Do the pods work as good as the liquid?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley H.
Price
THIS! This is by far the best to wash clothes in! I have a preemie with very sensitive skin. I could only use dreft on her and her doctor recommended we try this. Ever since then it's all I buy. I don't have to buy 2 differ detergents anymore! All Free and Clear is my favorite. Of course there's no smell but when I wash the "grown up" clothes then I put a little scent booster in. For the baby clothes I wash them in just this. It's not as expensive as the Tide. You can find it almost anywhere that sells detergent too! This is all my family uses anymore and it's don't think I'll be switched anytime soon. I can actually tell a difference between clothes washed with F&C and clothes washed with other detergents that use dyes and scents. This is perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin or a newborn!
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
The opinions here are mine and mine only. We switched from using tide over to this one when my father and I developed skin allergies to the detergent and probably the scent in the detergent since it smelled so good, but strong. I found that this did not get ink pen stains out of my clothes which was a problem because I was working in an office and always getting ink pen marks on me and having to throw shirts away because of it, my mother said that it cleaned the grease out of my father's clothes after working in the garage, but I was not a fan of it because it did not have a yummy scent so the laundry didn't smell fresh and clean to me and it just did not get out the kinds of stains that I ended up with so I threw away a lot of shirts. I think there are better free and clear detergens out there.
La Shara B.
Every since my oldest was a baby I started using All free and clear, because infant skin can be sensitive and I didn’t want anything that would harm his skin and I fell in love with this product. I use it religiously know and it’s been 5 going on 6 years. All gives me that peace of mind that I’m not putting nothing harmful on my baby’s skin.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Love, Love, Love the All Free and Clear Laundry detergent!  It leaves my close smelling fresh and clean, but it's still gentle enough to where I don't get any allergic reactions, as I do with a lot of other laundry detergents.  It last a long time too, as you don't need a whole lid full to do a load.  I would only use a whole cap full if your doing an extra large load, otherwise a half cap is enough..
Stacy P.
cleveland
All free and clear detergent has been a lifesaver. My children have extreme contact allergies. I know that I can use All free n clear for our laundry and there will be no itching or rashes. All is the brand I choose most. Not pricey and yet a very effective product.
Sierra S.
All is such a good brand especially the clear free one it doesn’t have a strong send to live but it’s really good so worth using and then you can always use their dryer sheets I’m it is affordable nothing bad about it definitely washes the clothes
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
This is one of my favorite brands because it is unscented and seems to clean my clothes really well. It’s the only brand I buy right now and I would definitely recommend it. It’s also good for people who have allergies to other brands.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
I bought this product originally because I had some skin issues. Before this product I had used another big name brand. I wasn't sure what to expect with all detergent since USUALLY you get what you pay for and all was cheaper. I was pleasantly surprised at just how well it cleans. Even on my significant other's dirty oily clothes. It actually cleans better then the big expensive name brand i was using before and it doesn't irritate my skin or anyone else in my family's so we can all use it. "
💕 J.
With little people around and people with sensitive skin this is a must! We have no allergy relaxations which is important but so find it struggle with take out hard get out stains which is unfortunate but still great!
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
I only use All free and clear for laundry detergent. This works great for my sensitive skin. I even wash my boyfriends clothes with it (who does not have sensitive skin) and he likes it too. Great product!
Sarah H.
Worcester, MA
Is this a good detergent for someone with sensitive skin? How strong is the scent?
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
Does this help those affected by eczema at all?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Is this good to use for a newborn
Tishara C.
Jamaica , NY
Can this be used on colored clothes without bleaching them?
Arwen M.
Halsey, OR
Do the pods work as good as the liquid?