All Free & Clear Dryer Sheets 230 ct uploaded by Heather L.

BY ALL

All free clear detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets make fabrics clean, soft and comfortable against your sensitive skin. for static cling reduction plus clean and softness against your sensitive skin, use with all free clear detergent and fabric softener. see more...

Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I love these dryer sheets. They work great for my baby clothes because they get all of the static out yet they don't have a fragrance so they don't leave any harsh smells or residue. I just ran out and need a new box!
Savanah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I suffer from allergies and have sensitive skin so I was thrilled when they started making scent free and dye free products a few years ago.  I like that these dryer sheets don't have an overwhelming smell but still leave your clothes soft and static free!
Daniella H.
These are great. I thought I would never be able to use dryer sheets with my sensitive skin. This product keeps my skin from breaking out without compromising my clothes.
Yolanda L.
These have a great smell. My whole family loves the smell so I've been using them for quite some time. It's best to buy in bulk as you get a lot for your money.
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
I use this because I have a baby in the house and it never gives him rashes or makes him itchy. It works just as well without all the dyes and perfumes.
Megan T.
LEXINGTON
I have very sensitive skin and these dryer sheets are the only ones I can use that don't break my skin out.  Easy to use and super affordable.
carol e.
I have to use Free and Clear because of the constant itching. This does the job. No perfumes or dyes.. I will continue to use this product.
Johannah S.
I recommend it for anyone like me whose clothes irritate your sensitive skin. PLUS another one thing I like is it’s dye-free and perfume-free!
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
I love these because the scent is not too strong for my sensitive skin but they work great for getting the static out and keeping laundry soft.
Marilee M.
Owasso, OK
My husband has to keep from using scents in the Operating room so all dryer sheets are perfect to keep his clothes stactic and wrinkle free.
Naylimar R.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Are these dryer sheets made for sensitive skin?