All Free & Clear Dryer Sheets 230 ct uploaded by Heather L.

BY ALL

All free clear detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets make fabrics clean, soft and comfortable against your sensitive skin. for static cling reduction plus clean and softness against your sensitive skin, use with all free clear detergent and fabric softener. see more...

Whitney H.
Hot Springs
This pairs perfectly with all free and clear laundry detergent! It softens the clothes in the dryer, without adding all the harsh chemicals and odors. I️ even use this on my 3 month old’s laundry and it does PERFECT for her sensitive skin! All Free & Clear Dryer Sheets 230 ct
Katie R.
I love these dryer sheets. They smell so good and I love how my dry clothes, even in the winter, have no static to them at all. Buying the box with the most amount of sheets is what I have found to be the most economical way to buy them and I think they last quite a while. The quality is exceptional and I like that I can always count on them since they are pretty much a staple item.
Dina M.
Buffalo
I have used these for years...my child had sensitive skin so it was necessary to use dye and fragrance free products. My clothes stil came out wrinkle fre and soft. It is usually on sale and still priced right when not. No itching or scratchy clothes and no strong smells!
Cardelia H.
Madison, AL
Love love love ALl free and clear. The entire line is great for my sensitive skinned family. We no longer have fits about itchy clingy clothing since switching to ALL. I think everyone should give these free and clear products a try!
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
I love these dryer sheets! They help to give your clothes a great boost and an amazing scent, I find them to be very effective. They're extremely affordable and you can buy them just about anywhere. I do recommend them!
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
I repurchased these a few times, they definitely get the job done. I like to use two with each load, and they are so affordable. I would continue to purchase and would recommend.
Chantal C.
Louisville, KY
Great for my husband's allergies and my daughter's sensitive skin! They eliminate static and make my clothes feel great! Super easy to find in stores, and very affordable, too!
Heather A.
Navarre, FL
These dryer sheets do the job without the extra scent. I use these in the dryer with my newborn's clothes without having to worry about irritating his sensitive skin.
Katie
Perfect for people who have allergies and sensitivities to fragrances. My husband is allergic to fragrances used in laundry detergents and dryer sheets so we only buy All Free & Clear.
Katlin R.
Wise, VA
I have extremely sensitive skin and cannot use anything except for free and clear with my laundry. These are so effective for being dryer sheets and for keeping my skin from breaking out from the fragrances that are usually in laundry products. They just do their job! They're also not very pricey, so I would recommend these.
Naylimar R.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Are these dryer sheets made for sensitive skin?