BY ALL

Alicia V.
Racine, WI
These dryer sheets are nice to use. Leaves your clothes smelling nice. Pros are that they're easy to use and throw in the dryer. There dryer sheets are effective and affordable to use. I wold recommend these dryer sheets to anyone looking for a good scent
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
These All Fabric Softener sheets work and smell amazing! They really do the job. They always leave my clothes smelling amazing! They are effective and affordable for all families. They are just really good. I would recommend this product to all families.
Germaine M.
I love using a dryer sheet for my laundry. There is nothing like fresh smelling clothes and linen straight from the dryer. This is a great product that leaves your clothes soft. Inexpensive and you get a good amount per box. I would definitely recommend.
Vanessa R.
I love the scent of these all dryer sheets.  I usually like trying various brands, these were up there with the scent and freshness they give to the clothes.
Maria M.
I don't normally use dryer sheets because I forget to use them . But if I was to try I would have have a great product with a nice scent and removes static
Molly L.
Augusta
These all dryer sheets are the most awesome thing to use if you want your clothes to smell fresh all day and even after your day is over highly recommend
Shawna M.
Georgetown
Love ALl dryer sheets. They are very cheap and worth it. It's a great value for the price. They make my clothes smell great and help with the static.
Diana H.
These dryer sheets leave a very subtle, but pleasing scent on your clothes. I love using these because they also make my clothes softer.
Chelsee D.
Prince George
These help our laundry smell so fresh after washing and drying. Super affordable, and can find them just about anywhere. We love these!
estefania m.
Santa Ana, CA
My husban loves this it has a nice order whsn i forget to put softner i add this and it does the trick .. It smell like fresh air