BY ALL

All® Dryer Sheets For Sensitive Skin.
New.
From the #1 detergent brand.
Recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin.
Reduces static cling.
Free of perfumes.
Clear of dyes.
80 sheets.
6.4 x 9 in (16 x 22 cm) fabric softener. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ro T.
I have extremely sensitive skin so I really like that there are products like this out there to help those like me. Highly recommend.
Mary M.
Smells amazing, leaves clothes extremely soft. Perfect for babies or people with sensitive skin. All you need is one sheet per load.
Melissa r.
Keyport, NJ
I use thwsw dryer sheets for my children. All free and clear. We love them. For sensitive skin. No reactions to this product
Arisel B.
ROMA, TX
These dryer sheets help my laundry get extremely soft and clean which helps my own skin feel safe when I put a clean shirt
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
Love this brand. My daughter and mother have very sensitive skin duo i been using this product for many years and love it
Desiree T.
Springfield, IL
Cheap, work well no issues. I will definitely buy these again. Also my clothes came out with no static. Smell great too
Chasity L.
I have supersensitive skin and these work wonders for me they keep me from breaking out make my clothes feel fresh
Cynthia C.
Pharr
I love this product! It smells so good and leaves clothes smelling great as well. It love it and will repurchase.
Jill G.
Dryer sheets make your clothes static free. These are good for all types of clothes. Will be using another box.
Amber C.
Indianapolis, IN
Doesn't break out my skin!!!
Most leave me itchy with a red rash. I had no issues with the all free and clear