BY ALL

All® Dryer Sheets For Sensitive Skin.
New.
From the #1 detergent brand.
Recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin.
Reduces static cling.
Free of perfumes.
Clear of dyes.
80 sheets.
6.4 x 9 in (16 x 22 cm) fabric softener. see more...

emily O.
Puyallup, WA
My daughter has sensitive skin, and we decided to try All sensitive skin fabric softeners. We didn't have any issues with it, and I felt it was reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this product.
Casadi D.
They did the trick! Used these when my kiddos were babies, for their sensitive skin. Never had any reaction issues. I do usually prefer something with scent, but for my babies this was great!(:
Rose C.
I am highly allergic to pretty much all detergents. All free and clear is the only product I can trust for my sensitive skin. I couldn't live without this great affordable detergent.
Christina C.
Fresno, CA
I love these! Theyre really good and work really well with static cling. Great for sensitive skin. We didnt use this for long in our house since its not scented.
Nicole F.
St Augustine , FL
I mean, these are dryer sheets. They're not going to perform miracles, but at least these aren't full of chemicals and they don't leave a film on your clothing.
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
I have very sensitive skin and the All Free and Clear doesn't irritate my skin one bit. The dryer sheets eliminate static and they smell so fresh and clean.
Brittney C.
Carrollton , GA
I am allergic to tide and that is why I love All! The no dyes or perfumes are the best part. Does the job without irritating my skin. Affordable for sure.
Stephanie W.
Everyone in my household has sensitive skin. This product by All is great for anyone with allergies or skin sensitivity because it is fragrance free.
Shaye H.
Osborn, ME
Love these! Takes away all lint/static and makes my clothes smell nice and clean! Whenever I get dryer sheets these are the ones I usually get!
Liz E.
Norwood, OH
Your laundry will come out smelling nice and clean. But you won't get irritated skin from all the fragrances and dyes in other products.