BY ALL

All® Dryer Sheets For Sensitive Skin.
New.
From the #1 detergent brand.
Recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin.
Reduces static cling.
Free of perfumes.
Clear of dyes.
80 sheets.
6.4 x 9 in (16 x 22 cm) fabric softener. see more...

Madeleine F.
San Antonio , TX
Get these ASAP if you have sensitive skin but also love having soft and static free clothes! I was so sad that I could never use dryer sheets because they’re all heavily scented but these are perfect and do the job!
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Use this for my little ones laundry. It doesn't break his tiny little self out so that's a plus. He can't use anything but all free and clear. Downy free and clear and scentsy and none of them break my sweet boy out so I'm a fan and a loyal customer
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
Dryer sheets are great. My husband has sensitive skin so these are perfect. We stay static free and it’s great for helping release wrinkles too. I would recommend it as a great option for those with sensitive skin. It’s affordable too.
Lindsey C.
Most dryer sheets make us break out. But these don't. I love how inexpensive they are. I also love how I can find them at most stores so I don't have to drive around trying to find them.
Jackie M.
Perris , CA
I like this brand . It has very clean smell to it not so strong . I like they they make it for sensitive skin because that is what I have and if I don't use it my skin turns red . I recommend it to others that have sensitive skin
Stephanie J.
Kaukauna, WI
I love unscented dryer sheets. You can use them for more than just laundry. Use it on your hair to fix static. Clean your baseboards with it and they stay clean for longer. I rub one on my dog's fur when it storms to help her anxiety. The dryer sheet cuts down on the amount of static electricity in her fur.
Amanda C.
I absolutely LOVE the ALL dryer sheets!!! My clothes are static and lint free and smell absolutely AMAZING!!!! The price is very reasonable and you can buy these at most stores..... I highly recommend these to all friends and family especially the ones with sensitive skin!!!
Brittany C.
I had to switch over to this product when my oldest daughter was having skin issues due to irritants in our other laundry detergent. When we switched over, the issues cleared up. I'll continue to use these for the whole family! I'd recommend this to others.
Louvinia H.
This product works great especially for my son who tends to have sensitive skin and allergies . I love the light scent clothes smell great and I love all products all even the baby soap used for both my kids baby clothes .
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love dryer sheets because i feel like it gives my clothes that extra boost of an amazing smell. These dryer sheets are particularly my favorite because they are for sensitive skin and I find that they work best for me!