All Clad Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set

by All Clad

All Clad Measuring Spoon SetulliManufacturers limited lifetime warranty/liliWeb ID 481989/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of All Clad Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set!
Suwanee, GA
I desperately needed this set so bad! I love this measuring spoon set and it helps that it’s really cute as well. I highly recommend this to friends and family. Again I really really love this and it is great quality.
Cute, sturdy, easy to use, easy to clean. I bake a lot so I use these often.
Cute, sturdy, easy to use, easy to clean. I bake a lot so I use these often.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m all-clad everything, even down to my measuring spoons! I love that the measurements are engraved in rather than printed on with ink. This helps so the ink doesn’t wear off over use (which has happened to my older items from other brands). These spoons are high quality, I highly recommend them.
Tampa, FL
I love my All Clad Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set. It’s really sturdy (as of all clad is) And high quality. I use almost all the time for cooking and baking. I will be recommending to family and friends!
Valley Stream, NY
2,908 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)
lowell, MA
This measuring spoon set is amazing I been using this spoon for while now and it works perfectly.
Racine, WI
Love them they are super heavy and I know they will last for the next generation and then some
I love this set. I bought the 2 sets so i have all the funky sizes. Perfect for baking. The 2tbsp scoop is grest yoo. Just need one scoop
Amarillo, TX
I really like these All Clad measuring spoons. They are very beautiful and at a great price point. My only qualm with these is that there are only four pieces. Often my recipes require smaller measurements and I often have to eyeball it, which is fine in cooking but becomes problematic when baking.
Cordova , TN
Ohhh i can't say, how much i love this brand,  The quality and the longevity  out ways the price tag. Great products. This is and investment but you will be very pleased. Might want to hit a BlackFriday Sale, like i did.

Looking for your answer?