Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareAll Clad
All-Clad Stainless Steel 4-Piece Multi Pot 12-Quart Cooker

All-Clad Stainless Steel 4-Piece Multi Pot 12-Quart Cooker

by All Clad

Includes 12-quart covered stock pot with brushed stainless steel finish and aluminum disc encapsulated bottom pasta insert and steamer.ulliManufacturers limited lifetime warranty/liliWeb ID 2253/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of All-Clad Stainless Steel 4-Piece Multi Pot 12-Quart Cooker!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
All-Clad Stainless Steel 4-Piece Multi Pot 12-Quart Cooker uploaded by Letty S.
Unlike the more expensive All-Clad cookware items, this one is made in China. It is also not as heavy/ solid feeling as the d-5 pieces. That being said, I still like it. All of the pieces seem well made and durable. This set is easy to clean, and dishwasher safe Compared to many other similar
Tracy G.
Orange, CA
This pot is life changing! It’s perfect for family gatherings to serve up a stew, or even for making a seafood boil or tamales! The steamer inserts are amazing! I would 100% recommend to anyone! It’s a great addition to my all clad collection.
Michelle P.
salisbury, MA
All-Clad is one of the better brands to buy and this pot was proof. its amazing and heats up evenly and cleans nice. my husband is a chef and we only buy stainless steel and even though all-clad is expensive you get your money out of it because it lasts forever.
member-6a159
Love the entire all clad line!!! This set was a gift for our wedding and we absolutely love it! Very sturdy and well made- we have had other all clad cookware before and it really stands the test of time! Highly recommend!
Rebekah G.
Hillsborough, NC
I use this product so often and for many other things than pasta!!! Steaming tamales, canning vegetables, giant compost pail, huge soup pot... all of this is possible and a breeze with the multi cooker.
Pamela H.
Lenexa
Great size for making soups, stews and pastas.  I like the removable strainer.  Lid fits nicely. Easy to clean.  The only downside is that, because it is quite large, finding cabinet space for storing it can be challenging. I highly recommend this pot.
tina W.
Versailles, KY
Love the quality of All Clad products! We use this multi-cooker for so many different things. From steaming various items to cooking large batches of soups/chilis/stews, it's great for it all. The strong, sturdy, reliable construction of it being an All Clad product means that we don't have any worries if we set the pot up on our wok stand that uses propane. The pot will not warp or change shape like some lower quality pots might due to the high temperature.
M D.
Fort Irwin
Perfect size to make pasta and tamales. All clad is worth every penny. Best cookware in the market.
Alicia E.
Greensboro, MD
Love this. Great for cooking pasta or potatoes. No more dragging your pot to the sink. Colander drains straight into the pot. Great for cooking multiple pots of pasta. Great quality pan
Sue H.
Loveland, OH
I really like this pot, but after using it, the inside of the pot has these white circles on it. They can be scrubbed away but it’s a lot of work.

Looking for your answer?