All Clad All-Clad MasterChef 2 10

All Clad All-Clad MasterChef 2 10" Fry Pan

BY ALL CLAD #52 in Pans

Fry Pans & Skillets - Designed for high-heat cooking - frying, browning and sauteing - this pan features shallow, flared sides that make it easy to turn or flip foods. The well-equipped kitchen has two or three fry pans of varying sizes to properly cook different foods in different quantities. 8": This size is great for one or two servings. 10": This size is ideal for cooking up to three burgers or an omelet for two. 12": This size is perfect for four to six servings of sauteed eggplant, zucchini or spinach to pan-fried potatoes or meats. 14": The extra-large bottom surface of the 14" pan is great for pan-frying and searing good cuts of beef, such as for steak au poivre, or to make a large batch of potato latkes. MC2 blends the best of the legendary Master Chef original cookware with a redesigned contemporary look for a roomy sauce pan that warms, simmers and boils to superb perfection. The brushed aluminum exterior with pure aluminum core ensures quick and even heating. T - Care and Use Before using for the first time, wash in hot, soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Rinse in hot water and dry thoroughly. Placing pots on low heat for one or two minutes before adding foods. Preheat pot or pan for one to two minutes over low or medium heat. To avoid the formation of small white dots or pits, bring liquids to a boil before adding salt, then stir well. Or, add salt after food has started to cook. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of the stainless steel. To prevent water spotting, after washing, rinse in hot water and dry immediately. Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. Food films, if not removed, will cause discoloration on the pot when it is reheated. Large amounts of iron content in your water may cause your pot to look rusty. To remove tarnish and darkening, use a commercial aluminum cleaner. Rub in a circular motion. Rinse in lukewarm water. see more...

All Clad All-Clad MasterChef 2 10
All Clad All-Clad MasterChef 2 10" Fry Pan
Buy on Bloomin...*
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
I have a whole set of these suckers! They are great, and it took me many years to get them. I love them. I love the stainless steel. I do not like teflon coated pans for frying, or cooking meats. I have other teflon pans, but, for serious dinners, and occasions, these are my go -too's. I use them all the time. They are worth the money. They cook evenly around the bottom of the pans. They are triple insulated. They are a bit on the heavy side, but not as heavy as other pans I have. I just love them.
Krystal M.
Foodie Expert
I love these pans. They are a great brand. The non stick collections are not quite great but they do get the warranty.
Ami D.
Foodie Expert
These are quick heating pans. We use them daily cooking everything and really enjoy them!
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I am dreaming of the day when I can afford a full set of All-Clad pans. It is literally the only material object on my wedding registry. They heat super easily and efficiently. They're incredibly easy to clean, even the rivets are smooth enough to clean around quickly. The entire outside is stainless steel and leaves absolutely no trace of flavor in the food. All of the All-Clad products have a core of aluminum or copper but most pots only have that at the bottom (or maybe an inch or two up the side) but All-Clad has a core the goes through the inside of the entire pan (on ALL of their pans!!!). Look at me sounding like an all-clad rep. I can't recommend them enough. I first tried them when I was 16 and have been amassing my collection for the last 12 years. THEY ARE EXPENSIVE. no doubt. But they are a lifetime investment that is worth making. Would give more than 5 stars if possible.