All Clad ALL CLAD Grande Griddle Non Stick

by All Clad

Ideal for all kinds of breakfast foods, steaks and especially grilled veggies, this All-Clad LTD Grill is large enough to cook everything at once. Thick aluminum core ensures heat is conducted evenly without hot or cold spots. Hard-anodized exterior won't crack or peel. And the nonstick surfaces ensures easy clean up and allows food to release easily. Two stainless, double-riveted handles make it convenient to carry your grill from stovetop to counter. Works on electric and gas burners. Oven-safe up to 400 degrees. Please Note: This item is not recommended for ceramic/glass top stoves.

I wonder if this would be good to cook bacon on it.
Start your review of All Clad ALL CLAD Grande Griddle Non Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Tamara L.
Dallas, TX
I may be biased but I love good cookware and ALL Clad has a great reputation for durability and cooks tend to use this line. I have tried many good brands and I think this is my favorite. This particular griddle is great - I can make paninis, grill meats and veggies or even corn on the cob. It is easy to maintain and cleaning is a breeze. I will say, use coated or wooden tools so no scratching occurs. Also when cleaning do not use any abrasive soaps or scrubbers. Truly, stuff will just fall off with hot water. You can find promotions on this product occasionally - William Sonoma, Macys maybe Bed, Bath & Beyond?
Jennifer H.
Love this griddle. There are so many uses for this. It has help up great! Wonderful for fijtas and many other things! Highly recommend!
Ellie A.
Sachse, TX
This is great for an apartment setting where we didn’t and weren’t allowed grills. Made lots of yummy goodies on here and great for big morning breakfasts.
Johanna  R.
Reading, PA
Bueno para hacer una carne saludable y sin menos grasas que es lo importante, pero si no lo estas atento se te quema.
Jennifer T.
And they were recommended if you haven't tried it definitely should if you look cooking you'll definitely love all the kitchen stuff it's amazing
Delora  B.
Pikeville, NC
I love this and use it frequently. I wish that they offered this in a large size to cover stove would be awesome! I do like the nonstick surface. This is a little pricey but I definitely would recommend it.All Clad B1 Nonstick Grande Griddle
JoJo M.
Moon Township, PA
I don’t use this item that often. But when I do, I like the non-stick surface. What I don’t like is the dispersement of heat.
Scarlett N.
Oklahoma City, OK
All Clad products are of superb quality. I love using Non Stick cookware because of the easier clean up. I love the handles that come on this because it makes moving from stove to table so much easier.
Sharon T.
Inglewood, CA
Love this grill. Perfect for making pancakes on Sunday for my family of 5. I use this on my electronic stove with no problem, heats evenly and nonstick.
Madelyn V.
E Liverpool, OH
This is an amazing griddle to use. It cooks up everything nice and evenly every single time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...