All Clad All-Clad BD5 Brushed Stainless Steel 10 Piece Cookware Set uploaded by Louna S.All Clad All-Clad BD5 Brushed Stainless Steel 10 Piece Cookware Set uploaded by Louna S.All Clad All-Clad BD5 Brushed Stainless Steel 10 Piece Cookware Set uploaded by Louna S.

BY ALL CLAD #4 in Cookware Sets

Create culinary masterpieces for years to come with the d5 Brushed 10-Piece Set. ; The d5 collection features five alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum with a stainless core to improve stability, prevent warping and maximize thermal conductivity. Exterior stainless steel is optimized for induction. ; Set includes: 1 X 8.0 Fry pan 1 x 10.0 Fry pan 1 x 1.5 qt. Saucepan with lid 1 x 3.0 qt. Saucepan with lid 1 x 3.0 qt. Saute pan with lid 1 x 8.0 qt. Stock pot with lid; 18/10 Stainless steel construction with a brushed exterior. ; Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. ; Long, riveted handles stay cool on cooktop. ; Snug-fitting lid helps seal in heat and moisture for more thorough cooking. ; Rim is flared for easy, drip-free pouring. ; Safe for use with wood, plastic, nylon and metal utensils. ; Suitable for all types of cook tops, including induction. ; Oven and broiler safe to 800°F. ; Dishwasher safe. ; Lifetime manufacturer's warranty. Complete manufacturer warranty information provided in product packaging. ; Made in the U.S.A. ; 8.0 Fry pan measurements: Pan depth: 1.5 Pan diameter: 8.5 Handle length: 8.0 Weight: 1 lb 12 oz. ; 10.0 Fry pan measurements: Pan depth: 2.0 Pan diameter: 10.5 Handle length: 8.0 Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz. ; 1.5 qt. Saucepan measurements: Pan depth: 3.75 Pan diameter: 7.0 Handle length: 8.0 Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz. ; 3.0 qt. Saucepan measurements: Pan depth: 4.0 Pan diameter: 9.0 Handle length: 8.0 Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz. ; 3.0 qt. Saute pan measurements: Pan depth: 2.75 Pan diameter: 11.5 Handle length: 8.0 Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz. ; 8.0 qt. Stock pot measurements: Pan depth: 5.5 Pan diameter: 11.5 Handle length: 2.0 Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Georgia S.
All-clad is one of my favorite brands of cookware. They are the true definition of a Non-stick pan!
I’ve tried other brands that were supposed to be non-stick and they weren’t even close. I would definitely recommend you getting yourself one. They are worth every penny!
Melissa N.
These are my dream cookware!!! The price is steep but i see and hear nothing but great reviews on them. But i do also hear that the handle can be a but uncomfortable but who knows lol
Pop D.
I love this product because it is the best set you could cook with. I cook all the times and practically all day long. It is very effective in its use of what I need to do, expensive but very well worth every penny, will last a long time, as long as you take care of it. Very well built and constructed. I highly recommend it because if you are a professional at cooking then you know this set is exactly what you need to accomplish your cooking goals.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
Being a person that cooks atleast twice a day it's so important to have the right pots and pans, the variety that comes in this set is great and the quality of the pans are just amazing, I rarely have problems with food sticking to the pan however I will say I noticed a few water spots but all in all an amazing set
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
This is my favorite cookware so far. I was blessed to find a man that already had a complete set! I wish at least one pan would come in a nonstick. Bartenders keeper is my favorite cleaner for this surface. They are expensive but you can’t beat the warranty.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
I LOVE this set! If you investing on a good stainless steel cookware from scratch, this is a must! I believe this is much cheaper if you buy this as a set rather than apiece. We bought this at a Macy's sale with additional sale (almost 50% off the original price) which is a steal! My most used cookware in the set is the 1.5-qt & 3-qt saucepan and the 10-inch fry pan. I haven't used the rest of the set because I haven't find the need yet. The only thing I dislike the most is how the 1.5-qt saucepan looks "dirty" on the outside because of the "solidified oils" if that's what it's called. I tried Bar Keepers Friend to clean it and it only makes the surface shiny and does NOT remove the stains (see photos below). This happens only on the 1.5-qt saucepan. The others that I used have slight stains to them but not as severe as the small saucepan. Overall, I love this set and will always prefer over the nonstick ones because I know it will last me a lifetime. Also, this beauty is oven-safe.
Nicolas C.
Fort Myers, FL
Best ones ever! Listen if you want a real set of good pots and pans this is it, the D5 is the best one for your money, to me the best one out there. You get a lifetime warranty plus amazing quality, get now
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Stainless steel I’ve never really been a fan of. Every time I try to cook certain foods. It ends up burning and sticking. For frying I don’t recommend it but for anything else it’s alright. Hopefully it can be improved.
Sabrina D.
Worth the price. Very well made and amazing quality. These products are built to last as I have had mine for a couple of months now and they still look brand new. I do quite alot of cooking and still the product never fails me.
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love these pans! They can handle quite a bit and are scratch resistant. I don't condone violence but if you ever fine yourself needing a weapon these will do the trick, they are light weight enough to get a good swing and knock an intruder out.
Katie W.
Would you recommend this product?
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a good cooking set?
Frances P.
Is this nonstick?
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Does this cookware set last a long time?
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
Are these worth the price? And how long do they typically last?