Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesSlow CookersAll Clad
7Qt Gourmet Slow Cooker with In-Pot Browning function

All Clad 7Qt. Gourmet Slow Cooker with In-Pot Browning function

by All Clad

Brown slow cook and more in one beautiful appliance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of All Clad 7Qt. Gourmet Slow Cooker with In-Pot Browning function!
Cape Neddick, ME
Great! This is a great slow cooker, better then my Hamilton Beech set it and forget it. We use the all clad slow cooker a lot for stews, homemade spaghetti sauce and even to make desserts.
Valley Stream, NY
2,908 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)
I am an All-Clad fan.  This slow cooker is much better than the others.  Lid stays on tightly and doesn’t rattle.  Love using this for soups, stews, and chili.  Simply the best!
Milwaukee, WI
I once worked a seasonal position at Williams Sonoma (best job ever!). I took full advantage of the employee discount and purchased all of the best products as recommended by the regular associates. This slow cooker was used to cook samples almost daily when I worked there, and I love how easy it is to clean.

Looking for your answer?