All Bright Micellar 3-in-1 Cleansing Solution

by Botanics

Botanics All Bright Micellar 3-in-1 Cleansing Solution, gently removes impurities and dissolves make-up with its ultra-mild, non-rinse, formula. Suitable for all skin-types, this alcohol-free cleanser, infused with hibiscus to delicately refine, evens out skin tone as it cleanses in one easy step. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of All Bright Micellar 3-in-1 Cleansing Solution!
This is the first time I’m using this product (and using a cleanser at all!). I like to use this on days I wear make up to remove makeup or when I’ve had an oily day just to freshen up my skin. Initially I tried to use it every morning and night but that didn’t last long🙈! I use it with cotton pads. It’s very good for removing makeup-both heavy and light! Removes makeup with one slide (but just in case I like to go over my face twice). Although it is non-rinse I still rinse it off with water.
All Bright Micellar 3-in-1 Cleansing Solution uploaded by jadean 🌶.
This Micellar 3 in 1 Solution is really giving me life, it removes my make up with such ease 🌿 My skin is definitely thanking me for adding this product into my skincare routine!
Lancaster
Great price, great at removing makeup, doesn't irritate, doesn't dry out skin, leaves a great finish. The one thing I didn't notice too much was that my skin was brighter...
India
I love this product to use it daily...it very easy...its not too pricey...its very affordable to everyone...
Carolina
All Bright Micellar 3-in-1 Cleansing Solution uploaded by Jelissa R.
Muy bueno este 3 en 1 ya q es desmaquillante , tener y limpiador. Mi cutis es combinado y lo deja súper.
Sunrise, FL
It's incredible. This product clear all the skin and hydrated. It has natural and organical ingredients.

Looking for your answer?