BY ALL

All Baby 2X Laundry Detergent, 100 fl oz: Formulated especially for babies Concentrated laundry detergent with 2X power Leaves clothing and linens with a soft scent Contains no dyes 64-load bottle see more...

all® baby Laundry Detergent
  • "I started using this because dreft was getting to pricey but like they say you get what you pay for :( i was so upset it doesnt really remove stains and it does start faddinf your babies clothes and not to mention it does not leave the babies clothes smelling good :( i would not recommend it at all i regret ever switching to it." in 1 review
  • "This product works great for babies and even people who are sensitive to strong scented detergents." in 1 review
Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
This detergent really doesnt get the praise it needs!! Its super affordable unlike dreft! Its half the price of dreft you get more load count and it's at your local Walmart!! This is the only detergent I use for all of my family's clothes for my daughter has eczema and she can't use fragrance detergents or she breaks out. This detergent really helps she doesn't break out with it. I use to use dreft when she was months old but girl it got expensive especially since I have to wash the whole family's clothes in it. So when I found out all had a baby brand that was half the price and more loads then dreft I dropped dreft in a heart beat!! It really is an amazing detergent if you dont have dreft money and if your child also suffers from eczema this detergent will help you out completely! *fyi your probably wondering why I use it for the whole family its because my daughter wants us to carry her and she is constantly in contact with our clothes if I were to use regular detergent with fragrances she will break out so I go the extra step to make sure that doesnt happen!* my life revolves around this detergent and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Review for: all® baby Laundry Detergent 63 Loads 94.5 fl. oz. Bottle more...
IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS! I will never use another brand of baby laundry detergent again! This is hands down the BEST. For my baby shower I got some bottles of Dreft so of course when my son was born I used what I got from my baby shower. But now he is 5 months old and we ran out so I bought this and fell in love with this! It smells better than the Dreft to me, and it is also HALF the cost of Dreft. My baby does have sensitive skin to scents, so I was scared to try anything else, but I’m really glad I did!
Lauren G.
Review for: all® baby Laundry Detergent 63 Loads 94.5 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Dude!! Love this stuff. To me, there is no reason to buy draft unless you just need to because your baby’s skin prefers it. This is SO much cheaper and guess what? My daughter is 3 months old and she hasn’t even went through a whole bottle. Idk if others work better on stains than this but it is my fault because if she has a blowout I do not wash them immediately. But it smells so fresh and nice too
Mandy D.
Review for: all® baby Laundry Detergent 63 Loads 94.5 fl. oz. Bottle more...
With my first child I used Dreft because well you’re “supposed to” and I am not sure they had this at that point either. I got this with my second child and I actually liked the smell slightly better than dreft and I think it cleaned clothing, blankets, and bibs better once you child gets old enough for food. It is also cheaper and every momma needs cheaper since all babying is pricey already.
Destiny H.
Richardson, TX
I love how this is less expensive than dreft and is still for sensitive skin so when i can only afford something less than for what i usually get i go for this one. It still works for my baby and still smells good. I recommend for mommies with the sensitive skin babies.
Crystal F.
Review for: all® baby Laundry Detergent 63 Loads 94.5 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I buy this for my youngest. She can't use anything else cause she has eczema. Her doctor told me to buy this to help clear her skin. This actually helps her with her skin. It smells really good. I get this at Wal-Mart for 6 dollars. It worth buying.
Vaneee 🌹.
At first I used dreft then I switched over to this one and loved it. It is gentle it has a nice smell and it is cheaper than dreft. It is effective with stains, takes out gerber and poop stains from my daughters clothes. I would definitely recommend this to other parents looking for a gentle, good smelling, and affordable laundry detergent for LO.
Chelsie K.
Russellville, AL
Review for: all® baby Laundry Detergent 94 Loads 141 fl. oz. Bottle, all® baby Laundry Detergent 63 Loads 94.5 fl. oz. Bottle, all® baby Laundry Detergent 31 Loads 46.5 fl. oz. Bottle, all® baby Laundry Detergent 100 Loads 150 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Where to start? This is so amazing and up to par with dreft it's unreal. I needed to save some money since I've taken a little hiatus with my business and am not making as much money at the moment and this works just as well for half the price. Has no scent and I'll continue to use as long as the stores stock it for my babies as I build my family!
Maria P.
I use this for my baby's clothes. Its so much cheaper than dreft and it gets the job done right! I really like the smell of it. Especially after washing everything it leaves the clothes and blankets clean and soft. I definitely recommend this for those of you who want to take care of your babies and save some extra dollars at the same time
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
This is my favorite detergent to use for my baby. It is way cheaper than Dreft and I actually prefer it a lot better over it anyways. My baby has sensitive skin and this doesn't bother him at all. It gets stains out very well and makes his clothes smell so good! Would recommend to anyone with a baby that has sensitive skin and on a budget.
Rachel S.
Where is this detergent sold? I have yet to find in the stores by me.
Bree H.
Zachary , LA
Is this better then dreft? And does it smell good? My son has sensitive skin but I love the smell of clean laundry so I am looking for something that won't irritate his skin but also smells really good
Paige W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is the only difference between regular All and Baby All the smell?? This seems like a gimmick to me
MK R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Would anyone suggest using this for a newborn with sensitive skin?
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
Does this product help get stains out from spit up?

back