BeautySkinSaturday Skin
All Aglow Sunscreen Perfecting Cushion Compact SPF 50

All Aglow Sunscreen Perfecting Cushion Compact SPF 50

by Saturday Skin

Look effortlessly fresh and aglow from within with lightweight yet, buildable coverage. Powerful and rejuvenating performance with patented Cha-7 es complex™ of peptides. Honey hydrates, cools and brightens while leaving a flawless semi-matte finish with SPF 50 protection. Suspending cushion keeps the formula fresh.

Imported; Web ID: 2629824

Web ID: 2629824

Saturday Skin - All Aglow Perfecting Cushion Compact SPF 50+/PA - Goldie is this color too dark? Also, what is the consistency of this product (powder, cream, etc.) All Aglow Sunscreen Perfecting Cushion Compact SPF 50 Shade: GOLDIE?
Start your review of All Aglow Sunscreen Perfecting Cushion Compact SPF 50!
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
All Aglow Sunscreen Perfecting Cushion Compact SPF 50 uploaded by Hollie R.
This is a lovely mirrored compact that I have found to be my new BFF. There are many aspects of this product I love, it has a good amount of SPF in it and it comes with a refill. I love the idea of reusable packaging, especially adorable packaging. It’s about the size of my palm ✋ so I like to bring it along if I’m traveling or throw it in my gym bag & it’s really a great commodity when I am running late (which is often) The applicator has its own spot and is separate from the cushion — I love this because it’s not sitting right on top of the spongy tint THIS helps when applying. Application is easy, the formula blends well leaving a glowy or dewy finish, so this can be used on top of BB cream, foundation or on its own. It’s a great lil glow compact by a great company and it’s not super expensive. I enjoy products that make my life a tiny bit easier & that have a little something that makes them different/special — this definitely falls into that category. I will continue to purchase & I always recommend Saturday Skin All Aglow Sunscreen Perfection Cushion Compact SPF 50
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
I came across this product on Boxycharm and couldn’t find many reviews on it. But I was excited for the spf 50 and at $6 if I loved it I couldn’t miss the opportunity to purchase. So I got like ten of them lol. Well that was a mistake. For starters it’s been discontinued and for good reason (I contacted the company and they confirmed it’s been discontinued) they only had four shades but on Boxycharm I could only choose the last 2 out of 4. Honey is the one before last and it’s extremely light. I’d say it’s works for light medium skin tones. So that totally won’t work out for me this summer when I need spf the most. Now the last shade is Goldie and it’s perfect for tan/ medium/ olive skin. I’m a fenty 290, Becca olive, MAC nc30, Maybelline fit me 220 and it’s perfect. BUT that doesn’t matter when it’s such a bad product! It goes on smooth and has a nice finish. But after two hours I’m a big oily mess. No matter what base or setting powder I use. So if you need to use something for lore than an hour it’s definitely not this. Especially if you’re wearing makeup over it. I guess this would only be good if you’re using nothing but this product so that you can reapply every two hours like the product suggests. Which I guess most sunscreens say the same. The box also comes with a second cushion so I think this product can last you a good two months of continuous use. So maybe it’ll work out for non oily skin types but I also noticed it would accentuate dry spots. So exfoliation is a must if you want to spend $6 to try it.
Tori N.
Ive been using this on and off for about 6 months, and I think it’s great! The one thing I don’t like is the cushion it comes with; I use a brush to blend the foundation. It has SPF 50, so I use this when I’m going to the beach or when I’m going to be outside for a long period of time!! ☀️ ALSO this purchase came with a refill!
Natia S.
Wilmington, DE
All Aglow Sunscreen Perfecting Cushion Compact SPF 50 uploaded by Natia S.
I like this cushion so much. It's so easy to build up. I also like coverage. Ideal for summer time ❤ one of my favourites 💫
Priscilla S.
Queensland
It is lightweight yet with great coverage. It rejuvenate the skin . It is effortlessly fresh and it hot that blow effect
Kelly E.
West Bengal
I like this product very much its amazing product and its very effective I will buy again in the future and want to like comment others 2 by 2 cube equals ke beauty is amazing and I like it a lot it's not that expensive
Perez A.
Miami Beach
I would like to try this product to see how it is and publish it on all my social networks, to recommend to all the people who like to get ready
ana G.
Gonzalez Ortega 66
Muy muy muy muy exelente calidad pero quiero.    pruebas por fisss y literal le doy diez de diez tiene excelente emicado de todo a la perfección y todo tiene una exelente calidad   Me quede impactada con el maravilloso resultado que te muestra me fascino
Lisa H.
Calgary , AB
I love cushion because it makes it so much easy to build up! it is also very great to travel with and carry around! it best if you want to touch up during  the day too which is important for me because my nose gets very oily and this helps a lot with that so I am very happy to come by this.