BY ALL ABOUT

A true speciality treatment for rough, cracked heels!  A generous dollop of this product will help nourish and replenish dry, rough spots and repair cracked skin.  This ultra-rich salve contains 10% real Shea Butter to help rehydrate and nourish damaged skin. Paraben free. Synthetic Dye Free. Mineral Oil free. SLS Free. Phthalate Free Nourishing extracts and ingredients:  Peppermint Oil, 10% Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil. see more...

• Where can i buy this and how many uses does it take befor...11 Answers
Shannon H.
Gardiner, ME
Had a hard time keeping my feet soft from being on them so much. Would continue to buy this heal treatment worked great on my dry cracked feet.
Amanda O.
Toronto, Ontario
Hands down, if you have dry, cracked, or sore feet and heels, do yourself a huge favour and buy this product! I have been using mine for about six months now (yes, the small tube does last that long!) and it has saved my feet. I am constantly wearing sandals and flip-flops, so my feet are always in need of extra TLC - and this does the trick. My feet feel so good, inside and out, after using this product.
zeel z.
Mumbai
My heel began to crack and it started using this. It's very effective and heals you heel. Very nice product
Tammi M.
Where can i buy this and how many uses does it take before you see results?