All About Eyes

Shop Clinique All About Eyes. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this dry up? Or does it stay moist?
Any suggestions for minimizing dark circles under eyes?
Influenster introduced the eye cream part in order to complete but when I click that nothing comes out, not one question. I completed all of them from beauty, electronics, etc. The only thing is the eye cream part. Did it happen to you too?
Start your review of All About Eyes!
Jumana A.
All About Eyes uploaded by Jumana A.
Review for: 1 oz
I love this product. I got a small version of it with something I bought from Clinique and I use it all the time. It reduces puffiness under my eyes which I have real bad since I have trouble sleeping. It’s my new fav!
Jennifer A.
All About Eyes uploaded by Jennifer A.
Review for: o.5 oz
This is a really nice hydrating eye cream! It works well for my sensitive eyes and doesn’t cause any irritation. I don’t believe this works well for wrinkles. I do like to use this in the morning as it works well with make up and SPF. It is a good basic eye cream, but too expensive for what it does for me. I wouldn’t purchase but I’d use more mini samples I receive
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
All About Eyes uploaded by Amber M.
Review for: 1 oz
Even after 10 years of first trying the All about eyes cream, it still is a favorite of mine. I live in a very dry climate and my under eyes and lids get so dry, this eye cream really came to the rescue for me. It is so hydrating and light weight. It works well under eye makeup and is great for use day and night! I highly recommend it!
Jamie A.
All About Eyes uploaded by Jamie A.
Review for: o.5 oz
I got a moisture surge set from Macy's a few months ago and absolutely love this line from Clinque!! Clinique has always been one of my favorite skin care brands, I've been a loyal customer for years. The moisture surge is my favorite line if theirs at the moment. My skin is brighter, tighter, and moisturized! It doesn't feel oily or sticky, my skin loves the moisture from these products as it needs it, especially this time of year.
Brittany U.
Concord, NC
All About Eyes uploaded by Brittany U.
Review for: 1 oz
This is another great product by Clinique! Feels good on my eyes and a little bit goes a long way! Add moisture I’m not sure about the puffiness still trying to see if that goes down lol
Jennifer H.
2,653 reviews
All About Eyes uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 1 oz
I like this rich, gel like formula. It certainly takes care of my puffiness and fine lines but I am not sure it handles my dark circles.
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
All About Eyes uploaded by Cristi C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I am liking this product so far. I have been using it for about a week, so I may bump it up to five stars in time. It is the Clinique All About Eyes under eye cream. It goes on so smooth, almost like velvet, and leaves a slight cooling sensation. Very rejuvenating. It is supposed to help with puffiness, wrinkles, dark circles., and even to keep your eye makeup in place. I have noticed it smooths my under eye and reduces the the puffiness. I think it's fabulous for the price and adds a little extra freshness under the eye! Two thumbs up from me! Get some!!! It's worth the try!!! *IT LEAVES MY SKIN SO SILKY SOFT UNDER THE EYE! LOVE THAT!!! I even apply a tiny amount on my eyelid. Remember... a little goes a LONG way!!!
Betsy R.
Dalton, GA
All About Eyes uploaded by Betsy R.
Review for: o.5 oz
I have used it for a week and I apply it after using the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel😊 I will definitely be purchasing the bigger oz jar!
Sehrish M.
Warrington, PA
All About Eyes uploaded by Sehrish M.
Review for: o.5 oz
I does help with puffiness but I did not see any apparent improvement on the dark circles. I like that it’s light weight though. I am half way through this so hoping to see some significant results.
Aimee H.
Orange, TX
All About Eyes uploaded by Aimee H.
Review for: o.5 oz
A little bit of this goes a really long way. Moisturizes well, soaks in well without being greasy. Leaves your eyes feeling super refreshed. Non irritating. Highly recommend for anyone whose eyes feel/look tired.

222 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeena M.
Wollongong, NSW
il y a 5 mois
Dorothy K. il y a 3 mois
I think all about eyes and banana bright are both okay. I also like Elizabeth Arden good morning eye treatment.