All About Eyes

Shop Clinique All About Eyes. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this oil-free?
I Have heard great things about this product how do I get a sample ?
Is this All About Eyes product any good ?
Start your review of All About Eyes!
mandy G.
Brisbane
Smooth texture cream but average results. I believe it’s bit slow. But good for puffy eyes but not recommendable for dark circles.
Nicole K.
No words! The perfect hydration ever. It keeps the area smooth an d soft. It is dramatically effective cream. It meets my expectations .!!!!!!!!!
Felicia S.
Smiths Station, AL
I originally got this product as a sample to try it. I have fell In love! I use this product multiple times during the week. I would definitely recommend to anyone that has trouble with dark circles and puffiness!
sayana P.
Leichhardt, NSW
Favourite Eye Cream! It reduced my dark circles and hydrates my eye area well. I love the texture of the cream. Definitely recommend to try it.
hayley C.
huntly
this product is very good, i used it a lot and i must say i definitely recommend it to anyone who has puffy eyes or bad bags
Raza K.
It was so nice. It was like the Clinique moisture surge but was lighter and left my eye feeling nice this is worth the amount you buy and would recommend buying it for aged eyes. Super good product
Christina P.
Marulan, NSW
All About Eyes uploaded by Christina P.
Great eye product cannot recommend any more!! I use it at night because it’s quite rich and I notice a huge different in the morning when I wake up. This is a must have in my collection and I will continue to use it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Kristiana R.
Perth
All About Eyes uploaded by Kristiana R.
One of the best eye creams I have found! I put it on every night and wake up with my eyes nice and refreshed! It relieves my puffiness I get some time and add moisture to the delicate skin around my eyes. #clinique #beauty #nightlyroutine
Diana P.
Emerald
This cream is lightweight. It does reduce the dark circles I get under my eyes when tired and has corrected some of my uneven skin tone. Has improved some eye puffiness
Jessica D.
I have so many eye products it's not funny. I have two children that don't let me sleep. And this product really helps lie to others that i have slept well in the last week. I love using it and i really need to repurchase it.

212 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elieza A.
Prospect Park, NJ
il y a 5 mois
Stanley S. il y a 4 mois
All this did for me was hydrate!