All About Eve by Joop! for Women - 6.7 oz Body Cream

by Joop!

Launched by the design house of Joop! in 1996, ALL ABOUT EVE is classified as a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of oriental fruitiness with sandalwood and patchouli. It is recommended for office wear. Type: Cream Size: 6.7 oz.

Are there any other fragrances for this product or is joop an original?
Great nice
Start your review of All About Eve by Joop! for Women - 6.7 oz Body Cream!
How would you rate this product?
All About Eve by Joop Body Cream is another product I highly recommend. I got mine at target and it came in a cute jar. It's smells wonderful not to strong of a smell but just enough. It made my skin so soft.
Combination / Acne
Terre Haute, IN
I absolutely love the fragrance of this and it is so smooth. It makes you feel really good and smell really good too!
Tyler , TX
For anyone looking for a good throwback scent that will bring on the fobd memories of yesteryear. I love this!
Combination, Normal / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
All About Eve by Joop! for Women - 6.7 oz Body Cream uploaded by Whitney O.
Love this This product is amazing I love the smell and how it feels when I put on my skin so gentle and soft. It's a great product good for those with dry skin it'll moisturise you're whole entire body. And it gives no pimples