All About Curls High Definition Gel

Crunchless ultra hold. Delivers Ultra defined & de-frizzed curls.

Does this leave your hair stiff?
Does this stuff really leave your hair soft?
Is this CG friendly?
Start your review of All About Curls High Definition Gel!
Eryka H.
All About Curls High Definition Gel uploaded by Eryka H.
I really like this gel a lot! It doesn’t make my curls look or feel crunchy. It gives my curls a nice soft bouncy look. And this smells really good!
Olivia S.
Mt Prospect, IL
All About Curls High Definition Gel uploaded by Olivia S.
This hair gel is very workable and makes my hair easy to style. I try to focus more of the gel on my ends, but it also works well on my roots. I’m able to have an easy hairstyle for days when normally my hair lasts a few hours.
Maegan W.
Aurora, IN
All About Curls High Definition Gel uploaded by Maegan W.
I am very picky with gels because I don’t like the feeling they leave in my hair. Sometimes it’s hard to scrunch out the crunch. This product is amazing and there’s nothing to scrunch out…it doesn’t leave a crunchy feeling but leaves you’re curls looking flawless! I will be purchasing again!
Monica G.
West Palm Bch, FL
All About Curls High Definition Gel uploaded by Monica G.
I was happy with the all day hold. It gave my curls great definition and great next day curls. BUT the product is supposed to be crunchless which it’s not. It definitely left my hair a bit crunchy.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
All About Curls High Definition Gel uploaded by Charlotte W.
I didn't have high hopes for this gel in the beginning. I've used plenty of gels in the past, but this one blew me away. I used only a medium sized dollop and didn't need anymore. There was no crunch or bulid up. Also didn't feel super sticky or weigh my curls down. It gave me defined curls that held shape up to 3 days. And it has a light scent. But what I love the most is this gel gave me moisture and less frizz. Which never happens when I use other gels. I will never go back to using other gel brands again.
Laura G.
Bronx, NY
All About Curls High Definition Gel uploaded by Laura G.
I love this gel! I like really defined curls and for the curl to last me a few days. This does it for me. I also like that it doesn't feel sticky once it is dry and the shine is awesome.
Joy L.
Apex, NC
All About Curls High Definition Gel uploaded by Joy L.
Awesome curly hair gel! No flakes at all! No crunch! The fragrance is not overwhelming. I was really impressed that this wasn't to controlling yet my curls were still defined all day long. I'd definitely purchase this!
Denise R.
Ruskin, FL
All About Curls High Definition Gel uploaded by Denise R.
All About Curls High Definition Gel uploaded by Denise R.
so I need to admit that I always use the blower and flat iron I almost never leave my curls. That had cause my curls to be all flat and without life but this product made the difference!. easy to apply . Smells good and definitely got the job done. I will be sure to always have it available for whenever I want to keep my hair natural
simmy K.
Baltimore, MD
All About Curls High Definition Gel uploaded by simmy K.
CGM APPROVED & SULFATE, SILICONE& PARABAN FREE. Personally my curls are sensitive to the products I try. If they like the product, they adjust well! I rate this kit a 7/10. I liked the taming cream: not too sticky, held my curls well and no frizz. I gave it a 7 was because it did not hold well for day 2, which usually my everyday products do. For any CGs looking for products to start CGM or to try out, the Zotos All About Curls, I def recommend giving it a try. Thanks #influenster for the #AllAboutCurls voxbox!
Shannon R.
All About Curls High Definition Gel uploaded by Shannon R.
This is a great soft hold crunchless gel. It smells amazing - like you just left the salon! Goes on smooth without clumping. I’ve even used to touch up frizzy hair the next day.