BY ALL

all Free & Clear is recommended #1 by dermatologists, allergists and pediatricians for sensitive skin. It is tough on stains, yet gentle enough for the whole family. There are no perfumes or dyes. all Free & Clear removes 99% of the top everyday and seasonal allergens. This detergent is also HE, safe for use in all washing machines. see more...

Lauren S.
My daughter dermatologist recommended that we switched her laundry detergent due to her eczema. We actually haven’t had any problems with switching to this brand and i use it for my clothes as well and don’t mind it at all. I feel it has helped my sensitive skin as well and i honestly never even heard or even thought of trying this brand. It’s a really good brand especially for babies. You don’t get that baby scent smell of clothing but it’s better for your babies sensitive skin which i feel is more important. all 2X Ultra with Stainlifter Free & Clear (250 oz, 166 loads)
Michelle S.
I thought that I would enjoy having a detergent that was free of scent and added chemicals but I was wrong. The detergent does its job but I feel like my clothes are cleaner when they smell fresh and clean. I'm not someone with a skin allergy that would need a product like this so I'd rather purchase something else
Justine G.
I buy this because my husband is ultra sensitive to scents and it in that aspect it is great. My only complaint is that I sometimes feel I have to use more than normal for one load to get some items really clean.
Amanda R.
Markleville
Really like this product because it is free of perfumes and dyes. It does a pretty good job of getting stains out but sometimes it leaves scents behind so I have to use a scent booster alao
Jerrika L.
Toledo
I have sensitive skin so I have to use brands that have free and clear options. All products seem to work well ,and I do not typically need alot si the detergent lasts for awhile
Elissa P.
Gilbert, AZ
Great product at a great price. We have a house full of sensetive skin and all free and clear is all that we ever use. Cleans well with no leftover residues and clothea come out super clean. I always purchase from my local Costco on sale and the stuff lasts for a very long time even when i do 10 loads a wekk.
Megan M.
Atlanta
This is what I always get for detergent. I have a lot of allergies, and sensitive skin, so I have to get the free & clear kind. This is affordable and comes in the large size, so it lasts a while. It cleans my clothes well, and doesn't make me itchy.
Saige N.
Johnstown, PA
I have sensitive skin and I started using this a few years back and I have not switched to my old detergent. It is wonderful and doesn't irritate skin!
If you have sensitive skin, I recommend you use this product.
Kalie K.
Roachdale, IN
This is my absolute favorite laundry detergent, having my husband and step son who are allergic to dyes this seems to work the best and doesn't leave residue on my clothes.
Heather A.
Navarre
I love this detergent especially for washing my newborns clothes. I love that it is dye and fragrance free so I am getting my baby's clothes clean without worrying about his sensitive skin being irritated by extra chemicals.