All 2X Ultra Oxi-Active Stainlifter High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Christie T.

BY ALL

All 2X Ultra Oxi-Active Stainlifter High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent: 2-in-1 advanced cleaning power 56 loads see more...

Jamie H.
Ellijay, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my second go to when I do not have tide coupons on hand. Cleans clothes and smells great! My crew does not seem to have any reactions to this soap compared to other brands we have tried.
lisa U.
I have always liked all and i use it if im not using tide detergent.  the wonderful smell last longer then tide but not forever which is why  i use s. I add scent booster to it which helps maintain that clean floral smell. just wished it lasted longer in my closet.
Aubri S.
My kids wear white shirts as part of their uniform for school. I feel like this detergent does a pretty good job at keeping them white and also removing stains. It's affordable compared to a lot of other brands and I can usually find it on sale or find a coupon.
Avla P.
Jacksonvils
The only app I've used ever had for my iPhone app I but never use received ever app for free shipping app I and does it not mean to that use have not been a free gift month of ago and because of you my refund credit is a free gift app I have sent received this app h
Kyrah M.
Milford, CT
Smells great; used for a while but I noticed it doesn’t get some stains out and if you forget about a load in the wash I have to wash them all over again from the smell even after only a few hours. It doesn’t last long but overall a good product
Laken B.
Lowmansville , KY
I have sensitive skin and tide makes me break out. All products are perfect for my skin and smell amazing. I have used them for years and will continue to do so. Sometimes you can find deals on All and that’s even better.
Hollie R.
Goshen
Like the price and quality of the product. Gets a lot of clothes washed and cleaned with All. The scent is clean and fresh and the only product i buy. Great value and sometimes hard to find. But worth it
Tami K.
Hot Springs
I love All detergent. My fiancé does construction work and the ingredients in this detergent clean his work clothes very thoroughly every time. It is very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone.
Andrea G.
Orlando, FL
Good product I use it to do the laundry to my husband clothes cause I like the way it removes al the stains the one that I don't like it's the scents it gave to the clothes
Jordan G.
Springfield , MO
I love the smell of all, and I also love its efficiency! Concentrated bottle is reasonably priced and will last you a month or two depending on how much laundry you do!