BY ALL

All® 2X Ultra Oxi-Active® Stainlifter™ Waterfall Clean® Detergent.
2-in-1 advanced cleaning power!
Smart value!
Safe for all HE washing machines.
56 loads. see more...

All 2X Ultra Oxi-Active Stainlifter Detergent Waterfall Clean - 56 Loads
  • "So finding a detergent that gets out the stains and leaves their clothes smelling fresh is important to us." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not big on flowery scents, so this is perfect and it leaves my clothes clean and fresh!!!" in 1 review
  • "I love that it makes my clothes smell so good and it lasts." in 1 review
  • "It has worked amazing in removing stains and leaving clothes soft and smelling amazing." in 1 review
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
melinda b.
Selmer
i like all ... i like the smell and how it cleans my clothes... it is a great value for the price... you can find it at walmart and the dollar stores.. it is very affordable... and that is very important now a days... i would recommend this product
Aysha Q.
Bayonne
This laundry detergent is pretty amazing. It is good for your clothes as well as nicely sanded and is very effective. It will definitely not disappoint you. It’s an affordable laundry detergent and I would definitely recommend it.
Jacqueline V.
Lilburn, GA
Love the product. It does really clean. For the price you can’t beat. It cleans and whitens. I’ve used this product when I’m really on a budget. But don’t get that cheap feeling to my clothes. It has a light scent
Melissa B.
Massachusetts
This detergent is a definite go to my husband is a chef and it gets all the grease out of his uniforms smells great nice crisp and clean not bad pricing as it goes along way I’d recommend this I’m a repeat customer
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love all. I get coupons all the time for all and this has worked great for my boys clothes and all the stains they come home with. It smells so good but yet I’m a laundry soap smeller😂 I would recommend this product.
Ariana B.
New Oxford, PA
This works amazing! I have really noticed when I use that it works better to get stains out compared to other brands. The smell is also good, and the price is better compared to other brands. I used to use Tide, and save using this. Plus, I like it more. Would recommend to others.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I had a stain that I felt would be impossible to get out, but; I  was wonderfully surprised when I pulled the clothes out of the wash, not only was I greeted with a pleasant aroma, the stain was no longer there. I will defiantly recommend this product.
Liliya Y.
Mead
I use this product, like the scent but about stain fighting thing---not on my kids clothes. I have to spray a stain remover first, rubbing it in and only then laundry it. So as a detergent it's great but the stain fights stuff in it is too weak
Raegan R.
Birchleaf
This is an okay product but it isn't the best. My mom bought this product At the local Walmart and she wasn't too impressed with it. She probably won't ever buy this product again. 😟😟😟😟😠😟😟😟😟😟😟😟 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
Do you use this on dark colors?