BY ALL #22 in Starch

All® 2X Ultra Oxi-Active® Stainlifter™ Waterfall Clean® Detergent.
2-in-1 advanced cleaning power!
Smart value!
Safe for all HE washing machines.
56 loads. see more...

All 2X Ultra Oxi-Active Stainlifter Detergent Waterfall Clean - 56 Loads
  • "So finding a detergent that gets out the stains and leaves their clothes smelling fresh is important to us." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not big on flowery scents, so this is perfect and it leaves my clothes clean and fresh!!!" in 1 review
  • "I love that it makes my clothes smell so good and it lasts." in 1 review
  • "It has worked amazing in removing stains and leaving clothes soft and smelling amazing." in 1 review
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
melinda b.
Selmer
i like all ... i like the smell and how it cleans my clothes... it is a great value for the price... you can find it at walmart and the dollar stores.. it is very affordable... and that is very important now a days... i would recommend this product
Teresa B.
Savannah
Our couches have white slip covers. And with several kids, dogs and cats, they get pretty dirty pretty quickly. I don't like to use bleach on them very often as it can break doen the fabric fibers. This detergent does an excellent job at lifting the stains out and brightening them without using bleach. I often have a bottle of this specifically just for my slipcovers and don't often use it on my regular laundry.
Jacqueline V.
Lilburn, GA
Love the product. It does really clean. For the price you can’t beat. It cleans and whitens. I’ve used this product when I’m really on a budget. But don’t get that cheap feeling to my clothes. It has a light scent
Marissa G.
I use this brand of laundry detergent most often in our house. I love the smell, the clothes get clean and stains disappear like magic! Efficiency is key when both parents work and have two kids to run around to sports and different activities. I only want to wash each load once, and this detergent has been great
Sasha T.
I bought this detergent because of the addition of the Oxi-Active Stainlifter. I found this to be pretty effective at removing stains, especially if I was pretreating stains as well. A good detergent for the price, I found it works just as well as other leading brands and the addition of Oxi is a big plus.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love all. I get coupons all the time for all and this has worked great for my boys clothes and all the stains they come home with. It smells so good but yet I’m a laundry soap smeller😂 I would recommend this product.
Ariana B.
New Oxford
This works amazing! I have really noticed when I use that it works better to get stains out compared to other brands. The smell is also good, and the price is better compared to other brands. I used to use Tide, and save using this. Plus, I like it more. Would recommend to others.
Andee C.
Rowlett Tx
I enjoyed this product but it was not something I will go back and get again. Smelled great and was a good price just found another deturgent I enjoyed using more than this one. I would probably not recommend this one but it’s not something I would have something back to say about.
Brenda G.
Brownsville
I use this product for my husband cloth as he works outside and hes cloth really needs something strong to remove stains and this product works for me. The price is affortable not very expensive and it works. Yes i recommended for stains that you have hard time
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
Do you use this on dark colors?