BY ALL

No Dyes. No Perfumes. No Preservatives. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
All free and clear is the only thing that my entire family of 6 direct relatives can use with our baby-like sensitive skin. If we even look at our skin wrong then will break out in hives. Laundry detergents are so harsh and overwhelming the days. Its really bad for your skin. (especially if you're washing for young ones) There's been such a huge increase in pediatric skin care complaints in eczema and allergic type rashes and my first thing that I always tell the parents to do is switch the entire family immediately to All free and clear. 🙌 So many patients improve in such a short amount of time. Skin is not something that you want yourself or anyone that's under you're care suffering from any afflictions to, especially when the fix can be so easy!
Meredith B.
THE BEST for baby clothes! When I was pregnant with our daughter, this is what I used to wash her clothes, as I wasn't sure if her skin would be sensitive to regular detergents. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on Dreft, and I was very sensitive to smells. This was a perfect way to feel confident that her clothes were clean, without any overpowering scent. I have bought it multiple times.
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
All works great for me and my family. It helps because I am allergic to most detergents and this one does not bug me at all. It’s good value for the price you pay and I would recommend to others because it doesn’t irritate your skin
Andrea R.
Indio
All Free and Clear is usually my go to laundry detergent. I have used it for my children's clothes since they were newborns because it's gentle enough for their baby skin. Most of my family tends to have issues with sensitive skin and All Free and Clear is definitely great with not causing irritation but still getting my clothes clean. It also tends to be less inexpensive than other big name brands, which is an added bonus.
Rebekah B.
New Castle
We discovered this amazing product after our first daughter was born. Dreft was becoming pretty expensive and anything else was too harsh for her skin. The doctor suggested this and ever since then we have not switched back to our old detergent - so it has been over two years! Not only does it protect my two baby girls from getting a rash, but also cleans quite well. We are very  happy with this product!
Shante T.
anaheim, CA
my daughter has sensitive skin so when washing clothes this  one of the brands i would use for her ... its very good and it does  what it suppose to  do  I usually  would buy this at walmart or anywhere that has it on sale ....  i would recommend to other  who has kids with sensitive skin    All 2x Ultra Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent, 150 Oz
Gretchen W.
DALLAS, TX
I had always used another laundry detergent brand my entire life, for over 20 years! Then one day, I broke out in a terrible rash. After a lot of process of elimination, I realized that it was my laundry detergent! My doctor suggested I switch to ALL and I haven't looked back since. It is great for anyone that has sensitive skin, but it still does its job on clothes and leaves them smelling FRESH!
Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
Smells great and works great. my clothes and skin feel a bit better after a few weeks of using this so i do believe it makes a small difference if you have sensitive skin which i do because i have eczema. i would by it again because my skin doesn't get irritated with it.
Jessica W.
South bend , IN
I have been using this detergent for the majority of my life. It is unscented and contains no dyes which is awesome. I recently found out that I have sensitive skin when I broke out after using a different detergent. After that experience I will continue to use this cleanser. It cleanses well and gets rid of stains and is great for people who are sensitive to scents and dyes! I highly recommend!
Marissa P.
Chattanooga
I love how gentle it is on your skin, which for me is a good thing. I personally think it’s responsibly priced. Pros,it gets my clothes clean and I don’t have to worry about it making me itch. Cons, literally none I can think of. It’s definitely something I’d recommend anyone with sensitive skin like myself. all® free clear Laundry Detergent 180 fl. oz. Bottle