BY ALL

No Dyes. No Perfumes. No Preservatives. see more...

Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
This is a great detergent for people with soap or perfume sensitivities. It cleans clothes well without harsh smells and perfumes. This has been our family detergent for years and it has never let us down. Clothes come out clean and I don’t worry if anyone will be effected. Great bang for your buck!
Jennifer T.
Irvine, KY
Nice and very light scent, just enough to smell clean. I can use this for my infant and everyone else’s clothes with no worries. Great for light and dark clothing. Highly recommended for new moms with tiny babies or anyone with sensitive skin.
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
All works great for me and my family. It helps because I am allergic to most detergents and this one does not bug me at all. It’s good value for the price you pay and I would recommend to others because it doesn’t irritate your skin
stephanie f.
Lexington, SC
I love that this product is fragrance free and does the trick when it comes to still getting clothes clean. It manages to get small stains out effectively and still gets clothes clean. I love this product! Yes, I do and I have!
Rebekah B.
New Castle, PA
We discovered this amazing product after our first daughter was born. Dreft was becoming pretty expensive and anything else was too harsh for her skin. The doctor suggested this and ever since then we have not switched back to our old detergent - so it has been over two years! Not only does it protect my two baby girls from getting a rash, but also cleans quite well. We are very  happy with this product!
Gretchen W.
Dallas, TX
I had always used another laundry detergent brand my entire life, for over 20 years! Then one day, I broke out in a terrible rash. After a lot of process of elimination, I realized that it was my laundry detergent! My doctor suggested I switch to ALL and I haven't looked back since. It is great for anyone that has sensitive skin, but it still does its job on clothes and leaves them smelling FRESH!
Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
Smells great and works great. my clothes and skin feel a bit better after a few weeks of using this so i do believe it makes a small difference if you have sensitive skin which i do because i have eczema. i would by it again because my skin doesn't get irritated with it.
Marissa M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love how gentle it is on your skin, which for me is a good thing. I personally think it’s responsibly priced. Pros,it gets my clothes clean and I don’t have to worry about it making me itch. Cons, literally none I can think of. It’s definitely something I’d recommend anyone with sensitive skin like myself. all® free clear Laundry Detergent 180 fl. oz. Bottle
HANNAH P.
North Augusta, SC
This is a really good alternative to Dreft! I have very sensitive skin and it really does seem to be an all natural product!  Nice fresh scent but not too much so I'm not walking around smelling like I laid in a garden of gardenia bushes before I came to work (because I hate that) ! It's also very inexpensive compared to other products of the same quality.
Tyra H.
I like this product because it is free of dyes and scents. When clothes are washed, they just smell clean.  We buy this at the grocery store and it is also available at the drug store. The price is reasonable, especially in the large size, although the large jug can be more challenging to pull down from the high shelf over my washer.

back