BY ALL #81 in Laundry Detergent

No Dyes. No Perfumes. No Preservatives. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
All works great for me and my family. It helps because I am allergic to most detergents and this one does not bug me at all. It’s good value for the price you pay and I would recommend to others because it doesn’t irritate your skin
Andrea R.
Indio
All Free and Clear is usually my go to laundry detergent. I have used it for my children's clothes since they were newborns because it's gentle enough for their baby skin. Most of my family tends to have issues with sensitive skin and All Free and Clear is definitely great with not causing irritation but still getting my clothes clean. It also tends to be less inexpensive than other big name brands, which is an added bonus.
Rebekah B.
New Castle
We discovered this amazing product after our first daughter was born. Dreft was becoming pretty expensive and anything else was too harsh for her skin. The doctor suggested this and ever since then we have not switched back to our old detergent - so it has been over two years! Not only does it protect my two baby girls from getting a rash, but also cleans quite well. We are very  happy with this product!
Gretchen W.
Dallas, TX
I had always used another laundry detergent brand my entire life, for over 20 years! Then one day, I broke out in a terrible rash. After a lot of process of elimination, I realized that it was my laundry detergent! My doctor suggested I switch to ALL and I haven't looked back since. It is great for anyone that has sensitive skin, but it still does its job on clothes and leaves them smelling FRESH!
Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
Smells great and works great. my clothes and skin feel a bit better after a few weeks of using this so i do believe it makes a small difference if you have sensitive skin which i do because i have eczema. i would by it again because my skin doesn't get irritated with it.
Marissa P.
Chattanooga
I love how gentle it is on your skin, which for me is a good thing. I personally think it’s responsibly priced. Pros,it gets my clothes clean and I don’t have to worry about it making me itch. Cons, literally none I can think of. It’s definitely something I’d recommend anyone with sensitive skin like myself. all® free clear Laundry Detergent 180 fl. oz. Bottle
HANNAH P.
Augusta, GA
This is a really good alternative to Dreft! I have very sensitive skin and it really does seem to be an all natural product!  Nice fresh scent but not too much so I'm not walking around smelling like I laid in a garden of gardenia bushes before I came to work (because I hate that) ! It's also very inexpensive compared to other products of the same quality.
Tyra H.
I like this product because it is free of dyes and scents. When clothes are washed, they just smell clean.  We buy this at the grocery store and it is also available at the drug store. The price is reasonable, especially in the large size, although the large jug can be more challenging to pull down from the high shelf over my washer.
Chawnie F.
Tired this as an alternative to tide, I like it it is working. It smells alright - or doesn't at all depending on what you get. I have trouble with soaps because of my sensitive skin. So this has been working and I can wear my clothes without having problems. I like it and would recommend it as a cheaper alternative to tide.
Meredith M.
Rocky Point
I have extremely sensitive skin due to having Lupus and this is the most used detergegent for myself. It does get my clothes nice and clean. I like that there isn’t a perfumish smell that some others have so for my allergy sensitivities this is an awesome choice for all of my laundry from bedding linens to blue jeans.