All 2X Ultra Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Carmen S.

All 2X Ultra Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent

all 2X Ultra Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent: Hypoallergenic perfume- and dye-free formula #1 recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin Safe for hand washables, for use with bleach, and for septic tanks see more...

All 2X Ultra Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "Great product, I wash my family's clothes with this, makes our clothes smell fresh and clean!" in 1 review
Naureen I.
San Diego, CA
My husband is sensitive to artificial fragrances and I needed a detergent that was 'free & clear' of dyes and scents- All free & clear has been my savior in that regard. It's relatively less laden with chemicals but gets our clothes as clean as can be.
Lindsey K.
Conway, AR
The price of this product is great and the quality of the wash I great as well. I have very sensitive skin and using his detergent on clothes towels and sheets helps me so much. Now, you aren't going to get a just from the laundry scent that you expect with scented detergents. But the clothes are clean and they won't irritate your skin!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have super sensitive skin and can only use a detergent that does not
have perfumes or dyes in it. Thankfully they do now make a bunch of
those types of detergent. I am pleased to say that after using these my
skin and body no longer itch and I feel much better after washing my
clothes. Dyes and perfumes are bad for your body.
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
I like that this is gentle, lasts through a ton of washes, and doesn't irritate my skin with dyes and perfumes like other big name detergents do. It's also readily available and fairly priced, which is important since I have to ask my roommates not to use certain other brands that make me break out in hives.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
I have been using this laundry detergent for five years now. Very great product for kids with sensitive skin. Cleans clothes very well. Worth the money. This product is eczema friendly. I would recommend this.
Karyn N.
I like this detergent, and overall I feel it cleans well. I don't think that they come out of the wash smelling very clean though.. I work with food and sometimes those smells are hard to get out. It's great for those with sensitive skin, but it doesn't leave clothes smelling fresh
Lisa A.
Tuttle, OK
My husband and son both have eczema and using any detergent with any kind of fragrance will give them a break out. I switched to all free and clear about 6 years ago and we haven't had any issues since. It's affordable and works.
Danielle M.
Brentwood , CA
I love All Free and clear. My family has sensitive skin and this detergent is great. No soap residue left on clothes, so my kids skin isn't irritated. It's gentle enough to use on the babies clothes and a great price too!
Kayla M.
Louisville, KY
All is what I use most often. It's cost-effective with concentrated bottles and is gentle on my skin. I'm always happy with how soft and clean my clothes are after using it and typically it's the best deal with coupons.
Autumn H.
The "sensitive" aspect of this detergent is great. My kids have sensitive skin and this didn't bother them at all, however, the stain removing power left me less than impressed. Even with pretreating, it just doesn't work.