Alkalol Nasal Wash uploaded by Salone A.

BY ALKALOL #86 in Allergy & Sinus

AlkalolĀ® Nasal Wash.
Since 1896.
A natural soothing.
Mucus solvent and cleaner.
Provides natural relief from nasal congestion caused by sinusitis and allergies.
Invigorating extracts and essential oils.
Dissolves mucus.
Helps clean and moisturize nasal passages.
Refreshingly strong.
Free nasal wash cup inside.
16 fl oz (1pt) 473ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rose M.
Amazing! Just like topical Mucinex- I add a little to my Neti pot saline rinse and it cleans out your sinuses like a charm
Angela N.
I feel cheated that I'm just finding out about this stuff. I suffer from severe sinuses and allergies, hay fever, etc and I wasn't getting relief from anything. I tried everything from OTC to prescription drugs and nasal rinses. Oh it's been terrible. Excruciating pain and congestion, I felt like my face was going to explode. I would hack up mucus but it was so thick that it'd take forever for me to get up and then I'd end up with a sore throat. Then one day I walked into Walgreens after being fed up of all the mucus and pressure pain, I seen this box and read the back and thought it was interesting I could adjust the strength. BAM! Oh and it was cheaper than all the others. Double whammy! It calls to use distilled water, which I did use the first time and, what the holy was that?! It cleared me out pretty good. I used it again later that day without any distilled water and, holy peppermint patty!!! Yup. That did it. I haven't used distilled water ever since. Little burn but worth it!
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
Love this stuff! It definitely helps with allergies and sinus headaches! It has a lot of essential oils unlike the regular nettypot
Vanessa W.
Anniston, AL
I love this product. My ENT was prescribing it to me and I was so happy to find out the started selling it in stores. It is the ONLY rinse that's helps when I am completely stopped up!!!!
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
It's okay this is the first product, I ever tried when doing nasal wash. I was so scared to do this, but then I just went for it. It did help me breathe better, but sometimes it felt like it stop my nasal passage up sometimes. Overall its okay. It gets the job done.