BY NONE #20 in Flavored Water

128 oz QTY 4 Purified water with Himalayan minerals & electrolytes for taste. Purified by reverse osmosis. Bottled form water sources meeting requirements of US EPA drinking water regulations. Join us on-line to find out more about Alkaline88 Water... see more...

Buy on Walmart
LaTayia A.
I just started drinking alkaline water and have been doing so for the past week. Immediately I was able to taste a difference compared to bottled drinking water. I’m excited to see/feel the changes over the next month from drinking this water. What’s even better is that it’s on sale right now at Jewel-Osco for 2/$5!
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
This water is super yummy! It feels weird to be picky on how my water tastes but I am. It's very effective since it includes electrolytes as well. It is absolutely affordable and worth the money . I would recommend it to anyone and purchase it often
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
I swear by this water! It does the best job of keeping me hydrated and balanced. It tastes amazing, too! Whenever I feel a little off, I drink a lot of this water and it perks me back up. I recommend it to anyone!
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
This water does have its benefits and pitfalls. The gallon size is not only convenient but it's more bang for your buck. pH waters are EXPENSIVE, but are sometimes worth it. For me personally, this isn't my first choice for pH water. It is better than nothing though when I'm on a budget
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
This water is so crisp and refreshing. It is a bit pricey but it it's worth it if you can afford to spend the money on it. It helps make your body more alkaline after just a couple of days!!
F J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This was is good for you. It will keep your body Alkaline. It will clean your system out! It's very effective. I'm happy with the product. I but it from the grocery store. It's affordable. I would recommend it.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
This is one of my favorite waters. It taste good cold or room temperature. When I drink it it definitely leaves me feeling hydrated and refreshed.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
This water has 8.8ph. The bottle is very comfortable to use. The water tastes amazing.
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
is this water actually healthy for you?