Alkaline84 BG10106 Alkaline Enhanced Alkaline Water - 4x1GAL uploaded by Michael V.Alkaline84 BG10106 Alkaline Enhanced Alkaline Water - 4x1GAL uploaded by Jeanne K.Alkaline84 BG10106 Alkaline Enhanced Alkaline Water - 4x1GAL uploaded by Greg S.

BY NONE

128 oz QTY 4 Purified water with Himalayan minerals & electrolytes for taste. Purified by reverse osmosis. Bottled form water sources meeting requirements of US EPA drinking water regulations. Join us on-line to find out more about Alkaline88 Water... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
This water has 8.8ph. The bottle is very comfortable to use. The water tastes amazing.
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
I swear by this water! It does the best job of keeping me hydrated and balanced. It tastes amazing, too! Whenever I feel a little off, I drink a lot of this water and it perks me back up. I recommend it to anyone!
F J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This was is good for you. It will keep your body Alkaline. It will clean your system out! It's very effective. I'm happy with the product. I but it from the grocery store. It's affordable. I would recommend it.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
This water does have its benefits and pitfalls. The gallon size is not only convenient but it's more bang for your buck. pH waters are EXPENSIVE, but are sometimes worth it. For me personally, this isn't my first choice for pH water. It is better than nothing though when I'm on a budget
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
This water is so crisp and refreshing. It is a bit pricey but it it's worth it if you can afford to spend the money on it. It helps make your body more alkaline after just a couple of days!!
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
This is one of my favorite waters. It taste good cold or room temperature. When I drink it it definitely leaves me feeling hydrated and refreshed.
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
is this water actually healthy for you?