BY ALKA-SELTZER #86 in Allergy & Sinus

Severe Sinus Day & Night Formula Multi-Symptom. Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold or flu: nasal congestion. sinus congestion & pressure. headache. minor aches and pains. cough. sore throat. helps clear nasal passages and shrinks swollen membranes. temporarily reduces fever. runny nose. sneezing Helps clear nasal passages and shrinks swollen membranes and temp. see more...

Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
This is the best over the counter sinus day/night you can get. It is literally magic. Maybe it's the gel formula because those do seem to work faster, but I get chronic sinus infections and this is my savior.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely the best over the counter sinus and congestion medicine!! They really really work!!!!! I love that the packs bring both night time and day time pills!! Super effective !!! I give them 100 thumbs up for creating such a great formula!!!
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
The Alka Seltzer brand is really good in general. This happens to be the only over the counter sinus medicine that helps my congestion. Nothing else labeled for sinus relief even touches my congestion.
April V.
Edinburg
When you wanna breath again this is the product for you. When you've tried everything and nothing seems to work this is the product for you.
Denae B.
This product saved me while on vacation, now I recommend it to everyone! I got over my cold in two days without feeling groggy or loopy.
Jennifer C.
The only medicine I take for sinus allergies. it works really well for all symptoms and works fast- especially liquid gels
Jamie S.
Use when I am feeling terrible and not sure why I feel that way. This product just get rid of all the cold and congestion.
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These worked ok for me. Sometimes I felt it didn't help much. The night time capsules were much better than the day ones
Ashley G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have these in my medicine cabinet they are the only sinus medicine that doesn't make me drowsy when I wake up
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get this for my husband when he has a cold or his allergies are acting up. It seems to really help him.