BY ALKA-SELTZER #77 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Sinus Congestion & Cough Day Night Liquid Gels 20 ea see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Krys R.
Athens, AL
I LOVE this combo! Whenever I come down with a cruddy crud, I always send my husband to the store for this. It covers my symptoms in the day without giving me a drag, and keeps me clear during the night. I highly, highly recommend!
Rebecca D.
Grayson
This stuff really opens up your head! I'm a fan of all things alka-seltzer and this worked great. I probably use it at least once a year when the funk shows up. It works better than anything else I've tried.
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
This is my favorite cold medicine. The night time is amazing and helps me sleep. They work fast and I always find it on sale at Walgreens. I would recommend this product. My husband loves it too!
Kande P.
Center, TX
This is a winter staple in my cabinet. I always have this on hand. It is the best at controlling cold symptoms and nighttime formula helps you rest.
Samadahy V.
Phoenix
Amazing product with two of each that you drink your feeling amazing right altho takea a while for it to completely work.
Debbie H.
Lakewood, CA
If I take these when my cold has just stated then they work perfectly! Less expensive then other brands.
Bianka A.
Davis, CA
This helps me so much when I'm trying to feel better right away. It's easy to find and affordable!
Gladys M.
Escondido, CA
Helps with everything always buying these bought it at Walmart or target and it's affordable!
MaKaylee B.
This is my new favorite cold medicine! It helps with my nose, cough, and congestion. It was above and beyond my expectations. After a couple days of rest and the medicine, I was feeling so much better! I highly recommend for any colds you may have in the future.