Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Sinus Congestion & Cough uploaded by Jacklyn P.

BY ALKA-SELTZER #85 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Non-Drowsy. Nasal + sinus congestion. Sinus pressure. Headache + pain. Cough. . see more...

Adrienne G.
Castleton, VA
I was surprised when I tried this product it actually helped with my symptoms a lot and I will definitely be a continued customer. It didn't take long to tell that it had kicked in and it was actually cheaper then other name brands. I will be buying again!
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
One of the best choices you can make if you are sick! This product really works and does a great job of fighting off my congestion and cough. I have tried many cold products and the Alka-Seltzer ones are the best, by far.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This medicine is amazing. I hate taking medicine mostly because I feel 80% of the time it doesn't work. This stuff works! It's the only brand of medicine I buy for me and my husband. I wish they made a line for children. I can always count on this medicine to make me feel better in no time at all.
Jodi C.
Mt Pleasant, IA
My go to medicine when sick. Works but doesn't leave you groggy for the day. As a busy mom of two, I have to be ready to go. No time for sick days and when I have one I can't call in. Always stocked in the medicine cabinet.
Julisa S.
For some reason I constantly get sinus infection/congeation and this happens to be the only meds that help with that! Great medicine to get fast relief!
Bailey G.
Grand Island, NY
This is by far the best cold and flu medicine I have found this far! There is a no with both day time and night time, cuz highly recommend!!!
Bethany W.
Dallas, OR
I swear by Alka-seltzer products. They are my go to when my family or I are sick. They don't always taste the best but the work instantly!
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
This medicine works wonders. When I am all stuffed up I buy these. Relief is quick and long lasting. Not too pricey either
Mandy R.
This works very well. no matter what kind of cold i have tis always clears it up fast and not leaving me feel tired
Serena F.
Bowling Green, KY
This works really well. I was sick a little while ago and got this and it really helped me get over the sickness.