BY ALKA-SELTZER #78 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Alka-Seltzer PlusĀ® Berry Fusion Severe Sinus & Cold.

New!

Acetaminophen/pain reliever-fever reducer chlorpheniramine maleate/antihistamine phenylephrine HCl/ nasal decongestant dextromethorphan HBr/cough suppressant.

Fast relief mix-in packets.

Sinus & nasal congestion.

Headache.

Bayer. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
this stuff is surprisingly helpful when you have a cold. The warmth starts to break everything up and the medication works on all your symptoms. Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Katie R.
I take this every time I have a fever and have really bad body aches. It works fast and it works well. It isn't always pleasant to drink but I just make sure I use as little water as possible so I don't have so much to chug. And it's worth it anyway, his stuff helps get rid of the body aches that come along with a fever and that can make it possible for you you maybe even sleep through the majority of the time you aren't feeling well. I always have to have some of this in my medicine cabinet.
Kassie P.
I love Alka-Seltzer products. Lots of flavors to choose from and most importanly, IT WORKS!! you can find at most drugstores and for good prices. always handy to have some in the medicine cabinet.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
It's not as effective for as theraflu but it does the job. It taste better than theraflu it just doesn't have as much effect. Now it's harder to find theraflu this is my usual option
Madison C.
PHOENIX, AZ
Medicine doesn't taste good, yes. But I must say that it doesn't have a good taste to it. Although,it works really well.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
These are perfect and make me forget that I'm drinking medicine and not some delicious tea. It really helps to drink them
Jessica R.
Great flavor fast acting and works great when your feeling sick If you love tea you will love this s relieving
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
I don't usually get a cold but when I do I get it really bad and this is the only thing that actually helped me
Terri M.
Macon, GA
The best thing to take when I am sick or need relief from stuffy nose or any other cold symptoms.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
When a cold hits me hard this is my go to. it's similar to Theraflu but not as bitter. you drink it warm.