Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetAlkaseltzer Plus
Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cough, Mucus & Congestion Day & Night Liquid Gels

Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cough, Mucus & Congestion Day & Night Liquid Gels

Cough

How do i purchase this item
These really helped me way better than NyQuil. Anyone else feel this worked better?
This weather have been kicking my butt, I've gotten this product; has it worked for anybody?
Start your review of Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cough, Mucus & Congestion Day & Night Liquid Gels!
Zaida R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cough, Mucus & Congestion Day & Night Liquid Gels uploaded by Zaida R.
Este uno de los mejores productos que yo e probado con el cambio de clima me enferme y este producto me ayudó a sentirme mucho mejor usando el el Alkaseltzer plus de día pude hacer mis labores cotidianas y en la noche pude dormir sin problemas es uno de los mejores productos que yo e tratado por esa razón se lo recomendaré a mi familia y amigos al igual que a todos
Corrina F.
Mishawaka, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I usually use this one in conjunction with a cough syrup. These soothe my throat and helps with my cough. I also think they help me sleep when I take the night time version. The price is reasonable and it seems like everyone recommends them when you are sick.
Orlando G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It helps me feel better fast. It is very easy to take and love that it has day n night options
Angela  S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I like this product the best when I feel sick. It helps with my symptoms and helps me the most with a stuffy nose if I have one.
Ashley K.
I have used Alka Seltzer for my sinus and congestion issues. It doesn't seem to work as well as some of the otc meds that have a nasal decongestant in it but it provides some relief.
Zoya S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Works great when I feel sick, helps with the symptoms and helps me most with a stuffy nose. It’s always my top pick for cold meds.
Paula L.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cough, Mucus & Congestion Day & Night Liquid Gels uploaded by Paula L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cough, Mucus & Congestion Day & Night Liquid Gels I like this pills, when I get sick I take this pills and the next day I feel so much better. 😁
Katherine L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product helps me breath easier when sick. It also gets rid of my sinus headache. I do not get sleepy when taking this medicine.
Erykah B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it when I feel so so bad, it’s a great relief & you can sleep pretty well at night 💙💙
Judith Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like taking this product when I'm feeling a little bit sick it helps me rest at night and it takes my sickness away they really work