Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold & Flu Formula Effervescent Tablets, 20 count uploaded by Elizabeth P.Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold & Flu Formula Effervescent Tablets, 20 count uploaded by Daria Q.

BY ALKA-SELTZER

• Does it help relieve the sinus pressure? 1 Answers
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
Alka-seltzer plus cold and flu medicine is great! I was so sick the other week and nothing was working, not even nightquil. So I decided to try something different. This kind of medicine is the type that you put in water. Its as a orange taste that taste pretty good unlike other medicines. This medicine will make you sleepy but it works super fast.
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
If you can drink this stuff, more power to you. I struggled to get it down every time I tried. Also, it didn't work any better than any other cold and flu product out there, so I'd suggest swallowing a pill instead of trying to drink this horrid stuff.
Ana V.
Ana V.
I swear this is the only medicine that I will take and it makes me feel A LOT better, especially since I'm not the type that likes to drink pills. This is just perfect!! And a great taste as well, it's like if you were to be drinking orange soda lol.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
ames, IA
I use these anytime I feel like I'm getting sick. It does a great job of keeping me up during the day. I favor Alka-/seltzer compared to other products. Would recommend to a friend. I always have these stocked in my cabinet
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold & Flu is one of my must-have's when I'm not feeling well. It works great, has a great flavor, and doesn't make me gag when I have to drink it like other syrup medicines do.
Shalayna H.
Shalayna H.
Decatur, GA
My mom gave me this when I got sick and it worked wonders. I like it better in hot water so I can drink it like tea. As long as you keep your pores covered, you'll feel better in no time
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Beloit, OH
I take this anytime I feel a cold starting. It usually works pretty well, depending how sick I actually get. Doesn't taste that bad either
Maria V.
Maria V.
Hate being sick, Everytime that I feel I'm about to got the cold I take this, I think this helps me a lot!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Really makes me feel better but wish the flavor wasn't so intense. Ah. Wouldn't almost rather be sick.
Daria Q.
Daria Q.
The person who gave me this swore that it was a miracle-worker that cured him 100% when he was feeling sick. It did help, but I would not say that I could not tell I was sick anymore. I did not know that Alka- Seltzer came in liquigels until just now looking this severe cold & flu up. I would definitely give those a try. Getting the dosage in one capsuled tasteless swallow sounds much more doable than drinking however many gulps it would take to ingest the entirety of a tablet, let alone 2. I know it's citrus, but its still not delicious. And if I am sick, more often than not, nothing sounds appealing to ingest but possibly pho broth, and that's even a maybe.
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Does it help relieve the sinus pressure?