Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold + Flu Day

by Alkaseltzer Plus

Cold & Flu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold + Flu Day!
Pamela H.
Plaquemine, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this for colds! It works very well and within a few hours of taking it, you can start to feel better.
Cassandra A.
Lemoore, CA
This works good cause it gets to your body faster then taking cold pills. I like this way better then other medicines.
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
I am probably a weirdo for saying this, but I love the taste of alka-seltzer and do not mind drinking it at all. It is also an obvious bonus that it usually manages to make me feel better too. They aren't too expensive, so I usually go for them when I'm feeling sick.
Taylor S.
I was not a fan of this at all. First, the flavor was absolutely horrible. I probably should have tried something other than berry, but it just tasted like really gross medicine to me. Second, it didn't do anything for me. It didn't make me feel any better. I feel like I wasted my money on this product. I will not be purchasing this ever again. I would not recommend it either.
Brianna K.
Worked wonders for me! I had the flu and it just helped clear up all my head congestion!
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
I've always hated the taste but I must admit they do the job! My parents used to have to force me to drink this stuff because of the taste, I used to gag and feel like I was going to puke. But this product worked wonders and I had no symptoms at all for the days that I drank it.
Nadiyah Y.
I just tried this brand of cold and flu "tea". Literally just drank a cup. Right off the bat, I can say that this was the easiest to drink, compared to theraflu. I was able to finish the dosage in about 5 minutes. Even though I don't particularly like the taste, this one was the most bearable of anyone I've tried. Only giving it 3 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️ because I tried it right before picking up my phone and writing this review. Don't know if it works yet! But I'll definitely update later on
Bree A.
Carriere, MS
If you feel like you are getting sick, go ahead and drink some. it's not a cure all but it is soothing.
Lorena R.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have used this product many times when sick. I love how it is taken, much more appealing to drink a nice hot tea than take some icky syrup/medicine. The taste is very good in my opinion, doesn't taste too artificial or medicinal. It makes me feel better.
Paula C.
Whittier, CA
This product worked great for me. Relieved all my symptoms, with no side effects. I had one of the worst flu type symptoms I've ever had. But thanks to Alka-Seltzer I was able to get through the two days of my New Years eve activies and get the rest at night that I needed

Looking for your answer?